LIVE GAME Round 10 vs. Knights

Live Game Discussion
when sezer is back, i would imagine sullivan would start over if he keeps what he did up. good at 7, would be silly to put sezer who has fell out of form in

We’re so predictable !
Same same we on repeat, effort is there but the skill and talent level is not unfortunately.

when can we decide to nullify the season, and just play young players and test new stuff out. we arent gonna win games regardless.

Absolutely spot on
I can understand having patience, but also I am symphatetic to the failing a team that hasn't had any success since 2005. I think a lot of the frustration is coming from not seeing some sort of consistent performance, and errors that are not in keeping with first grade level. As for age, I am in the camp that if you in first grade, then you are in the spotlight, no matter how old you may be. I can cop a few mistakes so long as I see players having a go and improving every week. Not sure this is where we are right now.

Unfortunately we don’t have enough quality first graders too many weak links. Onto next year really.

Bula, Olam, Turuva, Luai, Sam Fainu, Papalli, Uto, Pole, Bateman, Twal, Galvin.
We have 11 competent first graders you probably need 20 at least in a roster and some kids taking chances.

Unfortunately we need to get multiple players in particular outside backs into the squad. It’s really simple playing hard only gets you so far weak links cost tries and we don’t have attack to score points.
We have the players - just haven't had a leader...

Our forwards are hanging in there. Seriously let down by morons out wide.
It's both forwards & backs, mate. If the best we can say is that our forwards are hanging in there, that's a problem. Don't get me wrong, I agree our backs are shit.

Reactions: Wiz
Good question. If he hasn't signed I'd offer him a 50% premium on Souths offer. Benji is not, and will not be, the answer. We are 6 or 7 players short of a top 8 side and, contrary to opinion, they are not coming through the juniors. Bennett can attract good players but, despite Luai and Turuva signing, Benji will struggle. We are an embarrassment to ourselves and the NRL.
Sack Benji.
Wayne comes and brings a few guns, including Benjis brother.

The irony lol

Back