LIVE GAME Round 10 vs. Knights

Live Game Discussion
Our worry was a case of the dropsies, but we did everything wrong BUT drop the ball. A huge difference between our best and worst.

Really weird how the energy and enthusiasm grows when the scoreboard reflects the possibility of a win?

they actually played with some enthusiasm in attack the last 20 minutes …

They need to do this for the whole game …

I say this here every week … but the game plan seems to be every week to win 14-12 ..

message to Benji … it ain’t gunna happen !

These blokes will spoon again.
They are every bit as shit as last year.
The defence is better amazingly. Everything else is the same. No accountability. If i was Galvin or Api id be swearing at these players giving away penalties amd doing dumb mistakes.

How tf are people writing the coach off already lol. What did u dumbasses think was gonna happen? We’ve won back to back spoons, you think it turns around automatically? It actually pisses me off how dumb our fans can be. Do you really think we are worse this year then the previous two years? Get a grip, we have horrible outside backs, a spine of a 20 game fullback, 18 yr old 5/8 and a reserve grade half with Api being our only anchor. Have some patience not even a year in, yet you all have a go at Lee and Pascoe for having no patience. Next year if we continue to struggle then yes have a say but as of right now there is no way you can judge. When we win back to back games everyone was celebrating the Benji effect now we a losing you switch up quick. Stfu and let the season play.

We deserve this

We play negative brand of football

The football gods hate us and hence we get crap calls

So negative

Can we bring in a proper attacking coach ?

CONFIRMED TEAM RD11:

WESTS TIGERS
1. Jahream Bula
2. Charlie Staines
3. Brent Naden
4. Faataape
5. Brent Naden
6. Lachlan Galvin
7. Jayden Sullivan
8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. David Klemmer
11. Samuela Fainu
12. John Bateman
13. Fonua Pole

14. Jake Simpkin
15. Alex Twal
16. Alex Seyfarth
17. Who cares

18. Tallyn Da Silva
Coach: Benji Marshall

How tf are people writing the coach off already lol. What did u dumbasses think was gonna happen? We’ve won back to back spoons, you think it turns around automatically? It actually pisses me off how dumb our fans can be. Do you really think we are worse this year then the previous two years? Get a grip, we have horrible outside backs, a spine of a 20 game fullback, 18 yr old 5/8 and a reserve grade half with Api being our only anchor. Have some patience not even a year in, yet you all have a go at Lee and Pascoe for having no patience. Next year if we continue to struggle then yes have a say but as of right now there is no way you can judge. When we win back to back games everyone was celebrating the Benji effect now we a losing you switch up quick. Stfu and let the season play.

Absolutely spot on

Wonder how @king_sirro is going at the gym.

Just walked in the door. Stayed strong and didn't even check the score. It was stressful choosing not to watch, but from what i hear I would have been much more stressed watching the game. Family say we can't blame the ref's this week, we were just typical Tigers with Naden the most costly. Is that a fair assessment?

6 in a row, very likely will be 7 losses in a row. Down right disgraceful. I'm angry and I didn't even watch.

Is bennett locked in at souffs?
Good question. If he hasn't signed I'd offer him a 50% premium on Souths offer. Benji is not, and will not be, the answer. We are 6 or 7 players short of a top 8 side and, contrary to opinion, they are not coming through the juniors. Bennett can attract good players but, despite Luai and Turuva signing, Benji will struggle. We are an embarrassment to ourselves and the NRL.

Back