TEAM LIST Round 12 vs. Cowboys

Team List
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t have a worse lead into this game as the one we are having. Media stories, injuries, suspensions, weak line up, short turn around, Cows coming off a win and looking to hit their straps……perfect storm. Hate to be pessimistic but I feel very bad about this game. Will test the mettle of the group.

Another canned speech from Benji in his pre game presser. Discipline, try harder, don’t give the game away. Like I’ve said previously he could record it and play it every week, coz it’s always pretty much the same.
I’m worried that if the Cows get on top early it could be the landslide defeat we’ve been worried about. I’ll be surprised if we get within 20 points of them.

Another canned speech from Benji in his pre game presser. Discipline, try harder, don’t give the game away. Like I’ve said previously he could record it and play it every week, coz it’s always pretty much the same.
I’m worried that if the Cows get on top early it could be the landslide defeat we’ve been worried about. I’ll be surprised if we get within 20 points of them.
We have been losing by 2 tries in pretty similar fashion most weeks.

I've been saying for 3 years the Cowboys are a terrible side. Extremely overrated.

Unfortunately they will have too much strike for us this time due to the hole we are in with injuries and confidence.
Terrible side that beat us 74 nil last year and left points out there as well.

We are the team that plays other teams back to form.

To be fair while our attack is very pedestrian, I think we work harder in defense this year than any other year for a while. We are not getting blown out of the water.
Our options or game plan when trying to score is appalling. We have scored so many crash ball tries it is embarrassing.

I didn't say we weren't terrible did I? We also beat them in a similar way.
Terrible sides don’t score 74 points in one game. They don’t home grow players who end up SOO and Test stars.
They are poorly coached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back