Who here actually supports Western Suburbs in the KOE NSW Cup?

For people who were born and raised in Australia, but with heritage from other nations, is it not ok for them to still have an affiliation to the nation of their heritage?
I can’t see a problem with that and it’s no different to people who were once diehard Western Suburbs Magpies or Balmain Tigers supporters still having an affiliation with either of those proud old clubs.
More and more NRL teams now have 2 feeder clubs, why can’t we ? Even if one is Easts Tigers to give us a broader look at up and coming talent.

Last edited:
For people who were born and raised in Australia, but with heritage from other nations, is it not ok for them to still have an affiliation to the nation of their heritage?
I can’t see a problem with that and it’s no different to people who were once diehard Western Suburbs Magpies or Balmain Tigers supporters still having an affiliation with either of those proud old clubs.
More and more NRL teams now have 2 feeder clubs, why can’t we ? Even if one is Easts Tigers to give us a broader look at up and coming talent.
Having Brisbane Easts as a feeder would change the game for us.

All genuine Wests Tigers supporters surely support all the affiliated feeder teams in the lower grades - especially the KOE reggies as many of them are either currently in the NRL top 30 or on the cusp of making the top grade!

I enjoy an afternoon at Henson Park to watch the bluebags - but they now affiliate with the highest bidder and have been the feeder team to Roosters and now Sharks - so are hard to like!
Unless I am mistaken, they are affiliated with Melbourne Storm next season.

You can feel the spirits there. It more than a football ground. It is sacred ground. The echoes in the wind that brush past your ears on a barren Saturday afternoon. What seems a lifetime gone by - yet only yesterday.
I think they are the sounds of someone being mugged in a back alley.

Latest posts

Members online

Back