WestsLife podcast

Yes I did read them in full. There's plenty of ammo to be perma-negative about the place and constantly criticise. He gets on SEN every couple of days to play the Iraqi Information Minister of WT while the club is falling in a screaming heap. It's happened partially under his watch too so he is somewhat as culpable as the others.

His response to valid criticisms of the chook raffle that is WT is that if you aren't a member you aren't worth shit to the club. An attitude like that it's not hard to see that at least from the Chairman's viewpoint, the club doesn't value all of its fans. Why would anyone want to tip in?
badge with him. He can take the koala with him.
They lost me as a member when Pascoe cheated the cap. I've been waiting for something to happen to convince me to re-commit, but they keep on pushing me further and further away.

Last edited by a moderator:
They lost me as a member when Pascoe cheated the cap. I've been waiting for something to happen to convince me to re-commit, but they keep on pushing me further and further away.
Re-commit to what Gal?

Reactions: BZN
Thanks mate! Drummer for life! Really enjoyable hobby.

That’s just my opinion FYI. My favorite hobby is playing drums, yours is listening to podcasts you hate just to whine online about them. Both equally valid.

Incorrect again don't like online abuse that take it too far. You clearly have no issue with it.

Incorrect again don't like online abuse that take it too far. You clearly have no issue with it.
Incorrect again? When was I wrong?

The only abuse I see is from you. What was the dig about polos? I’m not offended by harsh words so if the pod had foul language I’m mature enough to get past that to hear the overall picture they were painting.

Just to be clear, you’re upset they used naughty words ? and not the facts or opinions they stated? If that’s the case, maybe we can get the Blue Wiggle to do a pod just for you. I’m sure they can wake up Jeff just to explain to you what a joke management at Wests is.

Incorrect again? When was I wrong?

The only abuse I see is from you. What was the dig about polos? I’m not offended by harsh words so if the pod had foul language I’m mature enough to get past that to hear the overall picture they were painting.

Just to be clear, you’re upset they used naughty words ? and not the facts or opinions they stated? If that’s the case, maybe we can get the Blue Wiggle to do a pod just for you. I’m sure they can wake up Jeff just to explain to you what a joke management at Wests is.

Trolls in full force tonight

Have you heard the way he's spoken about on that Podcast?
How exactly would you respond in that position....

I wouldn't say I'm a fan of any party, I can't believe they even bothered to put on that fascade to
extend the invite.

I appreciate Rob, But he's been carrying a very public voodoo doll for Pascoe since the whole Farah thing.
I do find it a little hypocritical when he's been calling for Pascoes' head because he backed both Coach's (Ivan - Taylor) over the Players for however long
- And now he's calling for Pascoes' head for Backing the Players over the Coach.

He's 0 to 110 - Off or on, There is nothing in between..
Yep - the way Bechara gets personal is a bit much, especially with Pascoe. You're right about him being 0-110.
That said, LH is the chairman of a professional sports club - he needs to be the bigger man and avoid snapping back like this.
It's just a couple of guys on a podcast, Bechara is effectively the old man yelling at a cloud meme. There's no need to give them more ammunition.

Agree to disagree. The $10 million we spend on players is the most critical spending in the joint. Winning creates viability! Obviously the club thinks otherwise and here we are.
Yea but we haven’t been viable by that metric since 2011 .
The salary cap can and should be mananged by a football person, in conjunction with an accountant .
Revenue streams to pay for everything else needs to be by someone with business sense .
Your confusing the 2. There’s a clear delineation . One is how do we spend money we have , the other is how do we create revenue streams to spend .
That’s where Pascoe deserves credit . Creating revenue streams that did not exist 10 years ago. They just didn’t .

A troll is someone that calls out your nonsense?

You’ve used “online abuse” and now “trolls”. Both phrases you clearly don’t understand but probably heard on a podcast you were hate listening to.

Newsflash scoop. You’re using them wrong.

Ok buddy.

Yes I did read them in full. There's plenty of ammo to be perma-negative about the place and constantly criticise. He gets on SEN every couple of days to play the Iraqi Information Minister of WT while the club is falling in a screaming heap. It's happened partially under his watch too so he is somewhat as culpable as the others.

His response to valid criticisms of the chook raffle that is WT is that if you aren't a member you aren't worth shit to the club. An attitude like that it's not hard to see that at least from the Chairman's viewpoint, the club doesn't value all of its fans. Why would anyone want to tip in?

**** him and the horse he rode in on, he can take his ambulance chasing badge with him. He can take the koala with him.
Well said. There is a groundswell building that’s clear to see across many platforms now. Reasonable fans (and Lee’s prestigious members) have had enough of being treated like crap. They can’t keep up the charade. We deserve better.

Last edited:
It's clear.

That Rob guy and his cronies have spewed out abuse to pascoe and the board for years.

Did you listen to Rob on their last podcast?

The things these blokes and anyone who supports them fail to understand that robs rants are verbal/online abuse.

If you read and understand what Lee said it's spot on and about time the club called him out on it.

Lee was simply sticking up for his staff as a leader.

To be honest I don't think they have the smarts to understand what Lee said given their reaction and response.
I’ve never heard their podcast and I’m sure many haven’t. All I know is our chairman apparently asked for that to be a public statement.

I understand what you are saying but I don’t believe that type of statement helps the club if anything it helps promote their podcast.

Yea but we haven’t been viable by that metric since 2011 .
The salary cap can and should be mananged by a football person, in conjunction with an accountant .
Revenue streams to pay for everything else needs to be by someone with business sense .
Your confusing the 2. There’s a clear delineation . One is how do we spend money we have , the other is how do we create revenue streams to spend .
That’s where Pascoe deserves credit . Creating revenue streams that did not exist 10 years ago. They just didn’t .
I believe the streams would be flowing better if we could play rugby league, our reason for existence.

I believe the streams would be flowing better if we could play rugby league, our reason for existence.
Believe what you want . Im stating facts . We used to bleed money now we make some .
Doesn’t mean I want him to stay , but credit where credits due .

Reactions: BZN
Back