WestsLife podcast

I find that hard to believe tbh - does anyone know where they got the stats from?
I would assume some of the big Melbourne AFL teams would have big dedicated podcasts for starters.
I call massive BS on that one.

I don’t see the appeal. Their opinions are no more valid than anybody on here. I personally don’t know why anyone wastes their time. That goes for shows like 360 too.
Wouldn't waste my time listening to any podcasts. As for 360, only bits of 360 I see are what pops up on twitter and that's enough for me.

I haven’t listened to the podcast but have read the text.

Why would Lee write that and ask for it to be communicated in full? It clearly shows a lack of basic sense on his part. How could anything positive come from that response?

I haven’t listened to the podcast but have read the text.

Why would Lee write that and ask for it to be communicated in full? It clearly shows a lack of basic sense on his part. How could anything positive come from that response?

It's clear.

That Rob guy and his cronies have spewed out abuse to pascoe and the board for years.

Did you listen to Rob on their last podcast?

The things these blokes and anyone who supports them fail to understand that robs rants are verbal/online abuse.

If you read and understand what Lee said it's spot on and about time the club called him out on it.

Lee was simply sticking up for his staff as a leader.

To be honest I don't think they have the smarts to understand what Lee said given their reaction and response.

• Love
Reactions: BZN
It's clear.

That Rob guy and his cronies have spewed out abuse to pascoe and the board for years.

The things these blokes and anyone who supports them fail to understand that robs rants are verbal/online abuse.

If you read and understand what Lee said it's spot on and about time the club called him out on it.

To be honest I don't think they have the smarts to understand what Lee said given their reaction and response.

I’m guessing you’re the one that said their unhinged during the podcast?

I must be thick so can you explain what Lee was saying in simple terms? For us simpletons? Also, can you point out what the guys said that wasn’t factual? Especially about Pascoe? If there’s something that I’m missing that these two have done that’s amazing and

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

I must be thick so can you explain what Lee was saying in simple terms? For us simpletons? Also, can you point out what the guys said that wasn’t factual? Especially about Pascoe? If there’s something that I’m missing that these two have done that’s amazing and enough to offset the clusterf*** they have been at the helm for?

Thanks in advance.
Maybe they’re all too educated to understand the concept of the ladder.

I must be thick so can you explain what Lee was saying in simple terms? For us simpletons? Also, can you point out what the guys said that wasn’t factual? Especially about Pascoe? If there’s something that I’m missing that these two have done that’s amazing and enough to e helm for?

Thanks in advance.

Who I am is none of your business.

Google the difference between facts and opinions.

To spell it out the last time I'll comment on the subject as it's a losing battle for people to understand.

I couldnt care less what was said it's how it was said.

• Love
Who I am is none of your business.

Google the difference between facts and opinions.

To spell it out the last time I'll comment on the subject as it's a losing battle for people to understand.

I couldnt care less what was said it's how it was said.

But one of the hosts repeatedly quantified what he said was an opinion when not stating facts.

Facts are LH did type that text. Facts are the list of stuff ups Pascoe has been in charge of are open for public records.

It’s a opinion (mine) that you were the nut bag they quoted during the pod. The reason I have that opinion is I find it hard to accept that there is more then one person on the planet that would have such a skewed view on reality.

I wish you all the best.

But one of the hosts repeatedly quantified what he said was an opinion when not stating facts.

Facts are LH did type that text. Facts are the list of stuff ups Pascoe has been in charge of are open for public records.

It’s a opinion (mine) that you were the nut bag they quoted during the pod. The reason I have that opinion is I find it hard to accept that there is more then one person on the planet that would have such a skewed view on reality.

I wish you all the best.

Keep drumming and making polos

I don't know... you read the texts in full, right?

Lee didn't tell them they could not vent, he said they did nothing but criticise and he didn't want to legitimise the podcast by appearing as a guest.

His exact quote: "And of course you are perfectly entitled to your opinion, but it carries no weight whatsoever. It may have if you even committed to become a member and put your money where your mouth is. You don't even do that."

Then he says, which is probably less tasteful: "I will happily answer all emails I receive from members as opposed to fans. I appreciate those who are prepared to financially commit to the Club, like I do, they say they support".

I would argue that Lee is misguided in bothering to respond to Rob, because it's only going to end up a form of trolling. But I don't necessarily disagree with everything Lee H says about members vs "fans".

Members pay money and that money does bring a small amount of entitlement. The bit Lee leaves out is that part of his job, and the organisations job, is to encourage fans to become members. So the financial support of Members does not rest solely on the shoulders of well-intentioned Members, it relies on the club providing a product that people want to subscribe to (Members are nothing more than subscribers, same as Netflix or Amazon).

Yes I did read them in full. There's plenty of ammo to be perma-negative about the place and constantly criticise. He gets on SEN every couple of days to play the Iraqi Information Minister of WT while the club is falling in a screaming heap. It's happened partially under his watch too so he is somewhat as culpable as the others.

His response to valid criticisms of the chook raffle that is WT is that if you aren't a member you aren't worth shit to the club. An attitude like that it's not hard to see that at least from the Chairman's viewpoint, the club doesn't value all of its fans. Why would anyone want to tip in?

im and the horse he rode in on, he can take his ambulance chasing badge with him. He can take the koala with him.

It's clear.

I agree. I listed to those guys few times but found the whole thing boring.
Second time I listed they were on some tangen with some clown invite (so called minor donor) whose nose was out of shape because the club would not take him seriously. They listed breathlessly to his every word of bulldust he was blowing out of his arse.
Pathetic …. turned me off for life.

Podcasts are good way to get about a week's worth of forum time distilled into 30-75 minutes.

I found that I was listening to the same opinions I was reading on a daily basis which is why I don't persist with podcasts anymore.
sounds like standard media,if there,s not a beat up,lets make it

Yes I did read them in full. There's plenty of ammo to be perma-negative about the place and constantly criticise. He gets on SEN every couple of days to play the Iraqi Information Minister of WT while the club is falling in a screaming heap. It's happened partially under his watch too so he is somewhat as culpable as the others.

His response to valid criticisms of the chook raffle that is WT is that if you aren't a member you aren't worth shit to the club. An attitude like that it's not hard to see that at least from the Chairman's viewpoint, the club doesn't value all of its fans. Why would anyone want to tip in?

e rode in on, he can take his ambulance chasing badge with him. He can take the koala with him.
You just need to stop taking yourself seriously.
Like a broken record on the subject …. same spin over and over and over and over …..

I agree.

Regardless of what you think of the podcast or the people running it, what Lee wrote is disgraceful from someone who is supposed to be in a leadership position at the club.

He should have either not responded or say "no thanks" but his ego does not allow it, and he's insulted a large part of the supporter base as a result.

Remember when Nofa responded to a twitter comment last year from a random fan? Why did that blow up and not this?
If we have what they say ..about 400 thousand fans. Only 20 thousand are members so he has just potentially alienated 380 thousand fans. 🤡

I agree. I listed to those guys few times but found the whole thing boring.
Second time I listed they were on some tangen with some clown invite (so called minor donor) whose nose was out of shape because the club would not take him seriously. They listed breathlessly to his every word of bulldust he was blowing out of his arse.
Pathetic …. turned me off for life.

Thanks mate, appreciate your post

Great to hear someone who does not have herd mentality.

Apparently I am the only one who thinks like you😆

Back