Western Suburbs Magpies - Proposed Lidcombe Oval Long Term Lease

He probably will need more than 6 months, but I think all of us would be fine with him staying on. But also didn’t the Magpies move back to Lidcombe after 2020? That’s where I'm a bit confused as well.
Well they started playing some games back there a while ago but it's not they're junior area. Campbelltown is western suburbs juniors, called Wests tigers Macarthur now if it wasn't already confusing.
Very messy

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
Richardson is a employee executive.

He will take his directions from the owners and directors on these matters and hopefully execute professionally.

Not his area.

Well they started playing some games back there a while ago but it's not they're junior area. Campbelltown is western suburbs juniors, called Wests tigers Macarthur now if it wasn't already confusing.
Very messy
I know we have the junior system there just weird how they want to play all their games at Lidcombe when the juniors are at Campbeltown. If it gets approved it probably makes it harder for the club to move out that way should they decide to do it.

I know we have the junior system there just weird how they want to play all their games at Lidcombe when the juniors are at Campbeltown. If it gets approved it probably makes it harder for the club to move out that way should they decide to do it.
Theyre playing some at Campbo too. Weird hey.

Richardson is a employee executive.

He will take his directions from the owners and directors on these matters and hopefully execute professionally.

Not his area.
Well hopefully the owners will take onboard his recommendations . Because they've shown they have no idea on directions beyond the buffet on level 2.

Well hopefully the owners will take onboard his recommendations . Because they've shown they have no idea on directions beyond the buffet on level 2.
No thanks.

Looking forward to he installing some professionalism into the joint on football matters.

I hope he's here to look after more than just football matters
Financial yes but not bases, identity etc.

His not qualified to do so.

What does he know of our club.

Otherwise why have directors?

Can't have dictat from a non club person.

Yeah very weird, but based on the press release it sounds like they just want to play at Lidcombe. Could be wrong though.
All stand alone games due to a NRL away or interstate game or would be played at Lidcombe. Been going on for the past couple of years with most home games being double or triple headers at either Campbelltown and Leichhardt. More this year given our 5 home games at each venue.

Financial yes but not bases, identity etc.

His not qualified to do so.

What does he know of our club.

Otherwise why have directors?

Can't have dictat from a non club person.
He may not know our club yet but he knows what a successful club looks like. He's way more qualified than anyone else in the joint.

St george are listed as dragons
just can't work out why we are wests tigers and not tigers on the official nrl ladder if onpy mascots being referenced.
I recall reading many many years ago there was an official request from the club to the NRL that we be referred to this way officially

All the other clubs are identifies by region. (except dolphins now)
'Wests' isn't a region
Western Suburbs, which we were offially known as... Is a region.

Wests changed also from Western suburbs to Wests some time ago as well.

East's changed in to 80s
Balmain did briefly
Warriors did too

No you wouldn't.

For the longest time I used to make sure I only referred to our club as Wests Tigers. Eventually I realised that was a really immature way of looking at things.

We are Wests Tigers, we are Wests and we are the Tigers. People should refer to the club using any of those options that make them feel connected to the club.
So, you have finally realised your way of looking at things was really immature.
My congratulations Cochise.

How many people, not just posters but actual people that have come on here over the years writing from a Wests Magpies point of view, do you think you have destroyed by giving them a hard time, and you even admitted in a post that you did give old Magpies a hard time.
Your reply will be really interesting, to see if you really have matured or if you are still that passive/aggressive and defensive person you have displayed on here on so many occasions.

I recall reading many many years ago there was an official request from the club to the NRL that we be referred to this way officially

'Wests' isn't a region

East's changed in to 80s
Balmain did briefly
Warriors did too
I was a Magpie, bled black and white, but I’d be going with Sydney Tigers if we are gunna be Gypsies. Otherwise we set up out Cambo way with bases at Leichhardt, Lidcombe, Ashfield and Concord, and just leave it as Wets Tigers. Crickey when you look at that it looks like we are doing a QLD, “doesn’t matter where you come from, it’s in western Sydney.”

'Wests' isn't a region

East's changed in to 80s
Balmain did briefly
Warriors did too
I get that but when the table has mascots only e.g. dragons Eels bulldogs etc we are the outlier as having wests tigers not just tigers. It just looks strange

I get that but when the table has mascots only e.g. dragons Eels bulldogs etc we are the outlier as having wests tigers not just tigers. It just looks strange
This argument makes me laugh - the answer is so simple. Tigpies! We lost the claws last year,why not just add some feathers and be done with it? The flying tigers - that should allow the rusted on Wests/Balmain followers some peace.

• Haha
So, you have finally realised your way of looking at things was really immature.
My congratulations Cochise.

How many people, not just posters but actual people that have come on here over the years writing from a Wests Magpies point of view, do you think you have destroyed by giving them a hard time, and you even admitted in a post that you did give old Magpies a hard time.
Your reply will be really interesting, to see if you really have matured or if you are still that passive/aggressive and defensive person you have displayed on here on so many occasions.
Mate, you can sure hold a grudge, even after the dishonesty of changing your name and attacking me for months you still think you have some moral high ground. I honestly don't care if you feel the need to have pot shots at me, go your hardest. I am also impressed to see that you have actually tagged me correctly when having a go this time, seems you may be growing and backbone and don't need to hide your digs at me anymore.

Please provide the quote of me admitting in a post that I give old Magpies fans a hard time as I do not recall doing that. I have disagreed strongly with people who have called for the return of the Magpies to replace the Wests Tigers as you did, I have also had the same conversations with Balmain fans who have called for their return.

It must be a relief for you that the review and the petition wasn't a witch hunt to get rid of the Magpies as you have been accusing those involved of trying to achieve.

Have a lovely night mate, I think you should let go of your grudges as it is not good for your health.

Latest posts

Back