Album covers

Couple of ticket stubs and Johnny Lydon's guitar pick (I was like a little schoolgirl with that):

Attachments

• Tickets copy.jpg
    Tickets copy.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
And some photos from a PIL gig I went to at Cronulla Leagues:

Attachments

• Cronulla 1 copy.jpg
    Cronulla 1 copy.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Cronulla 2 copy.jpg
    Cronulla 2 copy.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 12
Quite a lot of Album covers i like.
The white stripes had this Red/White/Black theme going for ages. The biblical adam/eve temptation/snakes/apples interwoven was pretty cool.

montaigne.jpg
Modern, I rather liked Montaigne's Glorious heights. Obvious He-man references. Honourable mentions to Ladyhawke... Ok you reference 80's childhood coolness and I AM THERE.

15 years since Pearl Jam have had a headlining tour of Australia. That’s nuts. I seen them at the SFS in 09. Hottest show I have ever been too. Was still in the 30’s when they came on. Eddie had the flu but was still on point.

15 years since Pearl Jam have had a headlining tour of Australia. That’s nuts. I seen them at the SFS in 09. Hottest show I have ever been too. Was still in the 30’s when they came on. Eddie had the flu but was still on point.

And 4 hours getting out of the car park. Great show though. I also did the marvel leg that tour but the SFS that night was great. One of my favorite bootlegs.

Eastern Creek my first ever concert. Thought it was nice that every one sat down to watch the meanies and then EV came out in a wig, the push started and I spent the night wondering if I was gunna die. 10/10 would do again. Only recently got the tour poster for that tour after years of trying. If only I spent the $2 that night and bought it instead of a shitty vitolgy beanie I’d have saved a lot of money. Live and learn.

I did 4 shows on that 09 tour, it was great.

Back