Which team will get the 18th Franchise

Central Coast Sharks 👌
Youve seen all the development going on at Shark Pk...Bloke I used to work with is managing the development on the broadcast side of the ground, retail, apartments recreation and many views of the footy apparently...i think sharks are settled there for quite a while

Youve seen all the development going on at Shark Pk...Bloke I used to work with is managing the development on the broadcast side of the ground, retail, apartments recreation and many views of the footy apparently...i think sharks are settled there for quite a while
There will never be a Central Coast or Perth Sharks. And there will never be a Perth Tigers.

Correct, they won’t be called Perth Tigers. We will remain the Wests Tigers.

100% correct, they’re not merging, or moving, anytime soon.

*Perth, PNG, 2nd kiwi team.

*20 team comp

*10v10 division/conference

*Final series

You know it makes sense.
Actually I have the same sort of idea....

20 teams, 4 conferences, 5 teams in each conference...

Top 2 from each conference makes it into the finals, meaning top 8.... but then the top 4 from all remainig teams play a knock out match and two advance to the finals to make it a top 10 for the finals, that way finals will see half the comp make the top 10....

Each conference plays for there own individual trophy, say named after an immortal....

All teams play each other once, 19 games, and all have one bye each....

Conferences can be drawn from a barrel start of every year, that way no two seasons are the same, and no one can complain about being in an uneven conference since you compete against someone different every year...

Actually I have the same sort of idea....

20 teams, 4 conferences, 5 teams in each conference...

Top 2 from each conference makes it into the finals, meaning top 8.... but then the top 4 from all remainig teams play a knock out match and two advance to the finals to make it a top 10 for the finals, that way finals will see half the comp make the top 10....

Each conference plays for there own individual trophy, say named after an immortal....

All teams play each other once, 19 games, and all have one bye each....

Conferences can be drawn from a barrel start of every year, that way no two seasons are the same, and no one can complain about being in an uneven conference since you compete against someone different every year...
You could have saved all that writing and just said we should adopt the NFL format

They need to take a look at the NFL example of creating parity in your competition. At least half of the playoffs teams change year on year.

If the NRL actually policed the salary cap fairly and equally it would be a far different competition table each year but the rorters and the donkeys in particular would not like that.Too much influence from certain clubs in the NRL

Back