UFC & MMA Discussion

Bullshit.
You’ve obviously never been in a real street fight or even witnessed one.
It doesn’t matter how well trained you are, you can’t beat an iron bar or a knife…or a gun. This type of fighting is all about king hits, dog shots and weapons.
It is fanboy nonsense to say that professional fighters would win street fights. They’d be killed. Literally.
At this point I don’t think you’re this stupid so I think you’re just trolling now mate

You make a good point.

What if the bat is an aluminum version. But this particular bat had a manufacturer recall due to a poor grade aluminum being introduced during the billet forming which led to hairline fractures forming and possible shattering during normal use. Not every bat was affected but to be sure they recalled all bats made during that Tuesday shift. The bat owner missed the email and no idea of the recall. Add to that, the guy on the ground has pulled guard on a nearby witches hat AND is the 2022 ADCC open weight champion. He also has a gun. Who wins?
What if both bat owner and 2022 ADCC open weight champ have a gun BUT, the baseball bat owner is taking the piss until it’s necessary to execute 2022 winner, because he’s already won 2023 title? Who wins?

Probably playing semantics here but it still hasn’t been answered…

Last edited:
If you think anyone other than a professionally trained fighter would win in a “real” street fight then I can’t help you. Keep in mind that the fighters striking would probably be as powerful as the bat you’re mentioning.
That’s scientifically impossible… Guy (who’s grounded) has no more than 20kg on his opponent who’s armed with a wrought-iron flail or wooden bat which actually makes contact, more likely weapon breaks and bones are butterfly fractured under the weight and force of guy striking downed opponents head.

But no, yeah, the average bloke can stop said impact and the consequences of it with his bare hands?

What if both bat owner and 2022 ADCC open weight champ have a gun BUT, the baseball bat owner is taking the piss until it’s necessary to execute 2022 winner, because he’s already won 2023 title? Who wins?

Probably playing semantics here but it still hasn’t been answered…

It’s a great question and one as an uneducated fan I don’t feel I should offer an answer.

Back to back losses via KO
Think he's done / chin, gone.

Too much theatrics leading up, with costumes.
Fighters like him that feel invincible can lose their confidence very quickly.
Hate to say it but I think he's done too.

Last edited:
Volk is finished (at least in terms of being a championship-level fighter).

Second Islam fight was a career killer.
He's pretty keen on that rematch in Spain, but I think this kid is the real deal. I'd be surprised if he regained his title if a rematch was offered.

Back