OFFICIAL Michael Maguire to coach NSW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracks me up when I continually read here how dominant our pack is,
The above pack would best ours, And no one rated the Dolphins....
Yep. This year was the first in recent memory our pack was not the worst by far. People seem to be confusing our pack has improved greatly to be an average NRL pack with look how much better our pack is, we have a dominant pack now.

Toovey has been available for some time. Why is his name never in the mix?
Either he has no interest in returning to coaching or there are better options out there. He’d have got another gig long ago if he was that good.

Reactions: BZN
Yep. This year was the first in recent memory our pack was not the worst by far. People seem to be confusing our pack has improved greatly to be an average NRL pack with look how much better our pack is, we have a dominant pack now.

Our Pack is Stronger on Paper....

Rarely dominant on the park.

Cracks me up when I continually read here how dominant our pack is,
The above pack would best ours, And no one rated the Dolphins....
Yes. We don’t have a dominant pack. We have upgraded to possessing a pack that can compete with most if not all teams. They weren’t able to do this consistently enough, but they laid enough platforms to win quite a few more games than the squad managed.

Neither were most 🤡 of these guys. Was a non issue back in these days. Why is it now?

Playing an Origin game over a National game. MOST of these guys were singing, SOME of them weren't for a brief 3 second swing by of a camera. @Fallen Angel being wilfully ignorant or intentionally misleading? hmmmm :unsure: I wonder.

Keep keeping up your status quo.

Playing an Origin game over a National game. MOST of these guys were singing, SOME of them weren't for a brief 3 second swing by of a camera. @Fallen Angel being wilfully ignorant or intentionally misleading? hmmmm :unsure: I wonder.

Yeah, I was Fallen Angel. And? You’re the only one who cares

He’s tried to bring this up on a number of occasions. It’s a stupid argument.

He’s tried to bring this up on a number of occasions. It’s a stupid argument.
No it isn’t. Like I said, there are about 5 players, if that moving their lips. Wasn’t an issue then, yet is now for some reason. People get offended over anything these days.

No it isn’t. Like I said, there are about 5 players, if that moving their lips. Wasn’t an issue then, yet is now for some reason. People get offended over anything these days.
You are clearly offended that others don’t like this as you continually bring it up…in multiple ways.
Just go ahead and label us all as racists and call it a day.

You are clearly offended that others don’t like this as you continually bring it up…in multiple ways.
Just go ahead and label us all as racists and call it a day.
I have no idea if you are a racist, nor do I care.

Not offended. If anything I’m offended that you think you are fooling me by arguing with me via your burner account. Im out.
Lol hypocrite.
FYI my other account has been banned for over a year now with little explanation as to why.

Lol hypocrite.
Not at all. Fallen Angel was used due to a glitch in my account that prevented me from posting. So I used FA till it was resolved. I didn’t use it to back myself up in arguments. Once the glitch was resolved by the mods, GNR was back.

Not at all. Fallen Angel was used due to a glitch in my account that prevented me from posting. So I used FA till it was resolved. I didn’t use it to back myself up in arguments. Once the glitch was resolved by the mods, GNR was back.
I don’t use this account in the way you suggest.
My other account is gone and has been for over a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back