Membership Numbers 2024

And one of those memberships is mine.
C'mon dudes, show our blokes we love em by taking out a membership and getting to 10K.
I wonder if there is something special given to the 10,000th member like free m'ship of your choice for this year?
Do the other clubs include their juniors in their total,?

Reactions: BZN
Went to buy a ticketed membership to Leichhardt which is around $210. I asked that due to a game already played there if they have dropped the price by the game missed. They said no, we are not dropping the price at all, u should want to be a member regardless. I said to them that’s stupid, even if there is only 1 or 2 games left it’s the same price. Put me off buying the membership, I’ll just buy the tickets as the games come up. Don’t think that’s very smart, I don’t mind if they drop the $50 credit.

This year is the first year I haven't had a ticketed membership in 14 years. Truth is, I wasn't going to renew at all while previous management was in charge, but they stole my thunder before their departure with an email informing me my package was no longer available. Of course good management would offer an alternative..................at least that's what i would think, even if it was just to go to their website and see other available packages.

Anyhow, with new management i decided to go and get the $75 non ticketed memberships for myself and son. Hopefully next year if there is a clear plan regarding home grounds I will look at some of the packages available again.

Members online

Back