Membership Numbers 2024

The club membership seems decent value if you opt for the $50 merchandise voucher.
However the club needs to massively improve its value for ticketed membership.
To think it costs less to just buy a ticket to each game at either Leichhardt or Campbelltown costs less than buying the ground membership makes no sense at all and makes it certainly unattractive for a potential member.
You still get merchandise with a ticketed membership, are you taking the value of that into account.

I think the problem with the $50 voucher is that you have to pay postage and handling and from past experience that eats up about $20 of it straight up.

You still get merchandise with a ticketed membership, are you taking the value of that into account.

I think the problem with the $50 voucher is that you have to pay postage and handling and from past experience that eats up about $20 of it straight up.
No I guess I am not.

I was more on the line of if you want to attend games as a member to show your support not to buy merchandise.

I guess if your a non ticketed member the only draw is to purchase merchandise if you can’t attend games.

That postage and handling cost is rediculous. Each member pack in the past used to include a roar store voucher of $20 or $30 dollars (cannot remember exact figures).

We really need a new gear / uniform supplier and more rational costs to make a membership attractive.

A bulldogs supporter I know gets all of the above plus 12 games of footy for a tick over $100 a year.

Sorry. GA for $179 a year. Better other options though.

1708995655046.png

Gee that's not bad, that's less than $15 a game, I might get a Dogs membership, Nah just kidding.

In the past (a couple of years ago) we got something like a cap, scarf, key ring, some stickers and trinkets plus a $30 voucher to spend at the Roar Store, but technically speaking it only applied to full price items.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure that on a couple of occasions in the past I was able to use it on some discounted items towards the back end of the season.

Gee that's not bad, that's less than $15 a game, I might get a Dogs membership, Nah just kidding.

In the past (a couple of years ago) we got something like a cap, scarf, key ring, some stickers and trinkets plus a $30 voucher to spend at the Roar Store, but technically speaking it only applied to full price items.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure that on a couple of occasions in the past I was able to use it on some discounted items towards the back end of the season.
I know right. No I don’t want to be a dogs fan either. But even when we were exclusive residents to ANZ our membership was not as good a deal..

they are scum of the earth the parramatta Eels
Least they dont change where your seats are booked and move you to the hill , then sell where u paid for to the public for 60 bucks.... Thats SCUMMY!
and it was our club doing it

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
I was going to tell you to piss off, then you added that last sentence.
So I won’t.
I’m not going to preach or insult people and say it’s for everyone, of course that would be ridiculous! I still think 7K is a pretty poor though, particularly when we gave certain muppets 9 years to build it up.

No I guess I am not.

I was more on the line of if you want to attend games as a member to show your support not to buy merchandise.

I guess if your a non ticketed member the only draw is to purchase merchandise if you can’t attend games.

That postage and handling cost is rediculous. Each member pack in the past used to include a roar store voucher of $20 or $30 dollars (cannot remember exact figures).

We really need a new gear / uniform supplier and more rational costs to make a membership attractive.

A bulldogs supporter I know gets all of the above plus 12 games of footy for a tick over $100 a year.

Sorry. GA for $179 a year. Better other options though.

View attachment 10593

This makes the Tigers pricing way overs …

They need to cut the General admission pricing in half ..

I’ve never been happier to put my hard earned money into the club and I strongly think we’ll finish in the bottom four this year. As Richo said the club needs to run as a business, not just from licensed club and NRL handouts.

The excitement around Jarome Luai coming and hopefully some other elite backs in 2025 is enough for me to upgrade my input.

If you truly want the club to be successful long term and have the financial capacity to do so, buy a membership. It’s not just the cash you pay upfront, the club then benefits from increased sales on game day and it can market promotions etc.to you in future. It’s not a cash grab, Richo is doing the commercially responsible thing in trying to grow WT revenues which we all know will end up in Benji’s budget with him in charge.

Richo’s way beats putting up some bullshit graphs in an effort to keep your own job any day of the week.

If you just want to be a fan, good on you, that’s a tough enough gig at this club.
Fletch on SEN recently said Kikau will be a Tiger in 26, because of his strong relationship with Luai.

This makes the Tigers pricing way overs …

They need to cut the General admission pricing in half ..

Dogs get paid to play out of ANZ though yeah?
(Very different than Paying to Play out of Leichhardt)

Also,
Probably have more members - and get bigger numbers to games than the Tigers....
All relevant when it comes to pricing.

Dogs get paid to play out of ANZ though yeah?
(Very different than Paying to Play out of Leichhardt)

Also,
Probably have more members - and get bigger numbers to games than the Tigers....
All relevant when it comes to pricing.

yes … this is all most likely correct , but for the Dogs to be able to offer 10 General Admission games for cheaper than the Tigers can offer 5 isn’t a good look …

the return to exclusively playing at LO and CSS might be one year only I suspect ..

yes … this is all most likely correct , but for the Dogs to be able to offer 10 General Admission games for cheaper than the Tigers can offer 5 isn’t a good look …

the return to exclusively playing at LO and CSS might be one year only I suspect ..

Depends how you're looking at it....

Run a poll here, And see what percentage of ticketed members would pay an $10-15 a game to watch games at LO Or CSS and NOT ANZ Stadium....
I think the response would be to pay the extra membership

And for those that Travel
- Free parking at CSS, $20 at ANZ.

20/20 Vision in hindsight...

Run a poll here, And see what percentage of ticketed members would pay an $10-15 a game to watch games at LO Or CSS and NOT ANZ Stadium....

I’m making the difference at $18 a game versus about $45 at LO …it’s also about getting new members … not what the last 7,000 rusted ons want whom would probably go and see them play anywhere

I’m making the difference at $18 a game versus about $45 at LO …it’s also about getting new members … not what the last 7,000 rusted ons want whom would probably go and see them play anywhere

Memberships used to be cheaper...
We Used to Play at ANZ
We actually used to be good to watch....
It didn't help the membership numbers then, Why would it now?

If we have more paying members / tickets to games
- It decreases the price of the product....
Can't put the cart in front of the Horse I know,
But that's just the mathematics of it unfortunately....

Shots from last weekend Members day young rooster mate and I attended.

025735CA-A5D4-44E1-B34E-72A916FE1272.jpeg0A84EB15-556E-46A9-B18A-11FC5032BE16.jpeg0DD633A0-5F02-4266-8A19-4E01E01DA2C4.jpegEF41FBF8-9414-4E9B-8142-733175975459.jpeg0CF864F5-6707-4C13-9F44-A8BF4520CF88.jpegF471BCBA-B71C-4C3B-AB91-7149F9C3C8A5.jpeg

Stars met:

Robbie
Noddy
Pole
Galvin
Harmony Crichton
Tigers ground manager. Got things moving, good job.
Parents of a couple of players happy to be there.

All really engaging and kind.

Best players watched:

Zac Clarke
Da Silva
Fijian winger number 2.

Richo was working at the canteen for awhile. We ran out of buns.

Saw some amazing kids, Balmain very brave.

We didn’t meet a single dickhead all day, except each other I suppose!

We wandered over and got to hear the silk tails coaches half time speech, which was great, because they had a wonderful second half.

Most of our players there, hung around after signing to watch the kids, pretty intensely imho, happy to meet late fans etc.

6C917E21-DF6C-41D3-A089-35F31B9A7A2E.jpeg

“Pole” said his surname is pronounced “Poh-lay” with the islander accent on the “lay”

I thanked Noddy for coaching us during the crisis, a bit of empathy for him. He seemed to like that. He was very popular.

Last edited:

Despite our crowd ave being higher at Homebush ?

Yeah but your car gets stolen at cambo

Memberships used to be cheaper...
We Used to Play at ANZ
We actually used to be good to watch....
It didn't help the membership numbers then, Why would it now?

If we have more paying members / tickets to games
- It decreases the price of the product....
Can't put the cart in front of the Horse I know,
But that's just the mathematics of it unfortunately....
How does more members decrease the price of membership ? It’s not a supply / demand issue …

Back