Are you NEW to this site? Rules and Guidelines

Just tried to post a new thread but got a message that i dont have permission. Anybody help?

Can I ask a question Mods

I used the word annual with the n and u taken out of it

Why would that be classed as a swear word ??

@happy_tiger said in [Are you NEW to this site? Rules and Guidelines](/post/1162628) said:

No

@hobbo1 said in [Are you NEW to this site? Rules and Guidelines](/post/1162631) said:
@happy_tiger said in [Are you NEW to this site? Rules and Guidelines](/post/1162628) said:

No

No what ??

@happy_tiger said in [Are you NEW to this site? Rules and Guidelines](/post/1162632) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Are you NEW to this site? Rules and Guidelines](/post/1162631) said:

No

No what ??

Not a swear word

Why are you so anal ?

?

@hobbo1 said in [Are you NEW to this site? Rules and Guidelines](/post/1162633) said:
@happy_tiger said in [Are you NEW to this site? Rules and Guidelines](/post/1162632) said:

No

No what ??

Not a swear word

Why are you so a**l ?

?

Because you brought me a probe ??

@happy_tiger said in [Are you NEW to this site? Rules and Guidelines](/post/1162635) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Are you NEW to this site? Rules and Guidelines](/post/1162633) said:

No

No what ??

Not a swear word

Why are you so a**l ?

?

Because you brought me a probe ??

i did notice the word jerky with out the y got censored

@happy_tiger said in [Are you NEW to this site? Rules and Guidelines](/post/1180023) said:
If I'm on my phone how do I get out of chats

Press the curly arrow very top right in the space bar

@hobbo1 said in [Are you NEW to this site? Rules and Guidelines](/post/1180027) said:
@happy_tiger said in [Are you NEW to this site? Rules and Guidelines](/post/1180023) said:

No curly arrow in chats

@happy_tiger said in [Are you NEW to this site? Rules and Guidelines](/post/1180033) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Are you NEW to this site? Rules and Guidelines](/post/1180027) said:

No curly arrow in chats

![388BA22C-5040-4D0B-B050-E494850540B2.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1594453164972-388ba22c-5040-4d0b-b050-e494850540b2.jpeg)

Back