Are you NEW to this site? Rules and Guidelines

Anyone who thinks Noffa deserves to be in the side ahead of Rankin is delusional.

@GNR4LIFE said:
Anyone who thinks Noffa deserves to be in the side ahead of Rankin is delusional.

Lol, I think you may have an issue as well if posting this here is any guide :slight_smile:

@formerguest said:
@GNR4LIFE said:

Lol, I think you may have an issue as well if posting this here is any guide :slight_smile:

Sorry, meant to post in live game thread.

hi can someone help me load an avatar, it keeps saying my image is to big, how do i get an image to the pixel requirements?

@ said:
Are self-written satirical news articles not allowed?

Of course they are..it was in relation to James Tedesco's contract negotiations and merged into the appropriate existing thread…

@ said:
@ said:
Are self-written satirical news articles not allowed?

Of course they are..it was in relation to James Tedesco's contract negotiations and merged into the appropriate existing thread…

Oh, okay. Thanks man.

Ladies and Gents, this is just a reminder that swearing, disguised or otherwise is not on. Whether it's due to the turmoil at the club and ordinary start to the season, I don't know, but it has been increasing of late and it has to stop. The mods have been deleting a higher than usual number of posts which contain swearing and disguised swearing and it's now at the point where warnings will be sent to repeat offenders if it continues.

The admins and mods would rather not do this. Personally I don't find it difficult at all to convey a point of view which contains swearing and quite frankly, neither should any other member on this forum. Again, the rules state that swearing is not on, so I urge all of you to please heed them and make the forum enjoyable for everyone to be a part of.

When you say disguised swearing do well know internet slang three letter acronyms such as the three letters that this forum is known by in acronym form count? I apologise if I have been doing so against the rules without realising. Adding such things to by dialogue is second nature on the web.

Yeah I am with MacD, do things like WTF and FFS qualify as disguised swearing? Not being smart, I will mentally ensure not to use them if so, because as MacD notes sometimes they just become a symbol for a reaction rather than an actual attempt to cover swearing.

Rove McManus used to have that "What the…?" segment on his show, disguised swearing and all on prime-time TV.

@ said:
Yeah I am with MacD, do things like WTF and FFS qualify as disguised swearing? Not being smart, I will mentally ensure not to use them if so, because as MacD notes sometimes they just become a symbol for a reaction rather than an actual attempt to cover swearing.

Rove McManus used to have that "What the…?" segment on his show, disguised swearing and all on prime-time TV.

And jirskyr your user name is suspicious as it tempts some of your critics into sin

@ said:
@ said:

And jirskyr your user name is suspicious as it tempts some of your critics into sin

Eh, how is that?

And anyway, what critics? Beloved by all, I believe.

It's not up for debate guys acronyms are disguised swearing..

WTF is an exception when used to describe the forum …used in the other context it is disguised swearing...

It really isn't that difficult...

How many pointless and useless threads can I start before I get banned?

I started a new thread about parra v bris tonight, and it does not show up. Can't remember where i posted it but is there someone who decides whether its worthy or not. Also i was replying to the tim grant thread and hit something and lost it b4 i was finished, How can i get back and finish my post

Members online

Back