Are you NEW to this site? Rules and Guidelines

I am very sorry to see NRLfix go. It had a good forum with fans from a very wide variety of clubs. It was about the game, the love of it and how to improve it. As well, it was the only way for some of us to see games. I live in France where,as far as I know, there is no normal legal way to see games.

Making an attack on NRLfix is a selfish egotistical act that is in no way in the interests of fans or the game in general.

In light of the recent frenzy over rumours that surfaced on social media networks and other websites, the Forum Rules have been altered to protect both this website, it's users and the other members of the community.

Rule 3 has been altered and now reads as:

3\. Rumours are to be treated as such and not as facts. The naming or implying of individuals in any rumour of a personal nature is strictly prohibited. Rumours from other forums, social media networks or any other channel are only acceptable if the original statement is referenced properly (screen-grab, hyperlink, scan) with evidence clearly displaying the source. Elaboration beyond what is referenced is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the offending post being removed. Weststigersforum reserves the right to moderate or ban users who continually breach this rule.

This rule change means that the existence of rumours elsewhere in the public sphere can be discussed without jeopardising the future of this forum while also ensuring that unsubstantiated claims cannot be posted or discussed here.

hi Kul, nice to see you again. very nice work! congratulations. i've been reading the forum for a while, didnt realise it was your work, well done!

good to see an old forum face back

it's also the work of a lot of other people too :smiley:

well thanks to everyone for the app and the podcast, both newly acquired, and very enjoyed.

Hey, I'm fairly new to this site, and I'm having troubles uploading an avatar. I probably just don't know what I'm doing, but when i try to upload one, it says 'Avatar could not be uploaded' - which is a bit annoying haha. What do I need to do to upload one, or what am I doing wrong? Thanks :slight_smile:

@Chief44 said:
Hey, I'm fairly new to this site, and I'm having troubles uploading an avatar. I probably just don't know what I'm doing, but when i try to upload one, it says 'Avatar could not be uploaded' - which is a bit annoying haha. What do I need to do to upload one, or what am I doing wrong? Thanks :slight_smile:

Is your image hosted….ie does in have a url?

http://imageshack.us/

If not this site will give your image a http://images.blah blah etc etc address which is what you may need.

click browse and look for your image in ur files....you may need to resize also.

Why would my post be removed regarding the WT Nsw cup side. There is no such thing. I welcome a reply.
Thanks Kul
Regards
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

You posted in an invalid forum due to a bug in RoarFEED. Has since been fixed in 2.1
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Hi!!!! I'm new and have read the rules and guidelines. I am looking forward to chatting with everyone. Thanks for the opportunity to join. Go The Tigers, 2013!!!!!!! :slight_smile:

Re: Official Tigers Team

Unread postby LaT » Tue 26 Mar, 2013 4:32 pm

jadtiger wrote:Awful Utai and Moltzen 2 terrible players.i dont like reddy but he looks like a strong selection compared to those 2.Did Potter have a heart attack and sheens pick this team?
\
\
3 weeks ago it seemed like 98% of people on this forum were of the opinion that Reddy wasn't anywhere near being a first grade player.

The way some players get redemption and others fall from grace is amazing in this place. Its like a bi-polar girlfriend on the rag.

I don't usually post but I enjoy reading some of the posts, however, this post is a disgrace to this forum. How do the moderators expect females to be a part of the forum when you allow posts like this? This user should be banned.

@Byron Bay Fan said:
Have everybody's reputation points being cleared for some reason?

Kul is updating the site and he posted about the rep system being suspended as it makes it easier for him whilst working on the site.

Hi,
Just joined the forum although I have been reading it for quite a while.
Was just wondering, "Member" below the members name, does this mean member of the forum or current paid up Wests Tigers member?
Thanks.

@hank37w said:
Hi,
Just joined the forum although I have been reading it for quite a while.
Was just wondering, "Member" below the members name, does this mean member of the forum or current paid up Wests Tigers member?
Thanks.

Are your posts still being moderated?
I think all new members go thru this.
Maybe when you pass this stage you will have 'member' under your name… Don't think it's footy club member status.
Just a guess... Welcome

Thanks Ink.
Just signed up early this morning and trying to find my way around.
Haven't posted anything yet (so yes I am being moderated) but had a try this morning, went away for a while and when I came back I lost what I had started.
S**t happens.

@hank37w said:
Thanks Ink.
Just signed up early this morning and trying to find my way around.
Haven't posted anything yet (so yes I am being moderated) but had a try this morning, went away for a while and when I came back I lost what I had started.
S**t happens.

Heads up Hank

The hidden swearing won't go down well

Welcome to the Forum Hank

Enjoy

Staff online

Back