Adam Doueihi #227

He's proved more then Bud, which is my point. What has Bud done to even be in the conversation looking forward.
One game you are using for Bud....

Meanwhile in his 6 games prior to injury in 2023 Doueihi proved that he is simply NOT NRL STANDARD !!

His efforts were embarassingly weak - and in particular his defence was far worse than anything Bud has produced for us in his limited opportunites!

Bud definitely has more upside than Doueihi who was fully cooked before he did his knee again!

The Doueihi reality through 2022 and 2023 is that he played in ONE win in the 17 games he played!

In the remaining 31 games played in his absence - the team has won SEVEN games!

Meaning Wests Tigers win/loss ratio with Doueihi in the past two seasons was 1/17 or 5.8%

While our win/loss ration WITHOUT the fraud is 7/31 or 22.5%

Given that he played over a third of the 48 games in 2022-2023 - this is a valid sample size and a true indication of how much of a liability he has been to our performances!

He has to prove that he can win games - or even just be part of a winning team - because he has been an Albatross on the side when he is available!

right then, 5-6 weeks away from returning to the field from his injury.

very interested to see what Marshall does with him upon his return. he could obviously deputise Sezer and Galvin, but for mine I think there's a vacancy at right centre and he'd be stupid not to try his hand there. his time as a first grade half is over, it's time for reinvention.

biggest thing for Doueihi is muscling up. for far too long he's catted it defensively. he has so much attacking upside but it's on the other side of the ball where he needs to improve. do that and there's a future for him in first grade, whether its here or elsewhere.

The Doueihi reality through 2022 and 2023 is that he played in ONE win in the 17 games he played!

In the remaining 31 games played in his absence - the team has won SEVEN games!

Meaning Wests Tigers win/loss ratio with Doueihi in the past two seasons was 1/17 or 5.8%

While our win/loss ration WITHOUT the fraud is 7/31 or 22.5%

Given that he played over a third of the 48 games in 2022-2023 - this is a valid sample size and a true indication of how much of a liability he has been to our performances!

He has to prove that he can win games - or even just be part of a winning team - because he has been an Albatross on the side when he is available!
You might want to look at the win /loss ratio of the rest of the team before picking one bloke.:LOL:

right then, 5-6 weeks away from returning to the field from his injury.

very interested to see what Marshall does with him upon his return. he could obviously deputise Sezer and Galvin, but for mine I think there's a vacancy at right centre and he'd be stupid not to try his hand there. his time as a first grade half is over, it's time for reinvention.

biggest thing for Doueihi is muscling up. for far too long he's catted it defensively. he has so much attacking upside but it's on the other side of the ball where he needs to improve. do that and there's a future for him in first grade, whether its here or elsewhere.
I would love nothing more than for him to make it as a centre. But it is 100% about his physicality. If he can realise how big he is, finally, and start to use that, he's a chance.

So I guess it makes sense in the centres cause less tackling. Copy that.
With the turning circle of a semi trailer he’d have to be the slowest outside back in the nrl he’d get targeted nearly every week. Players would just draw him in and skip to the outside

hard to know what Marshall has in store for him, but surely he’d need atleast a month in reserve grade

Back