Your team vs Dolphins

Yeah i forgot about casey, why haven't we got him in yet. He played like a machine in the few minutes he got in the preseason. Solid all round player

In saying that though i still believe fataape didnt nothing wrong, just didn't attack as much as needed, but has any of our players?

Yeah i forgot about casey, why haven't we got him in yet. He played like a machine in the few minutes he got in the preseason. Solid all round player

In saying that though i still believe fataape didnt nothing wrong, just didn't attack as much as needed, but has any of our players?

I think he may still be ineligible because he isn't top 30. We need to find a way around that though and get him in.

You must be related to Lobb,he is dreadfull and Naden should not be in the picture either he was terrible yesterday
Not relates to any players, have never seen him play. Any suggestions on who to pick ?

1. Jahream Bula
2. Solomon Fataape
3. Declan Casey
4. Justin Olam
5. Solomon Alaimalo
6. Lachlan Galvin
7. Bud Sullivan
8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. David Klemmer
11. AJ Kepoa
12. Samuela Fainu
13. Fonua Pole

14. Jake Simpkin
15. Alex Twal
16. Sione Fainu
17. Tony Sukkar

1. Jahream Bula
2. Solomon Fataape
3. Declan Casey
4. Justin Olam
5. Solomon Alaimalo
6. Lachlan Galvin
7. Bud Sullivan
8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. David Klemmer
11. AJ Kepoa
12. Samuela Fainu
13. Fonua Pole

14. Jake Simpkin
15. Alex Twal
16. Sione Fainu
17. Tony Sukkar
Just gotta try get Declan Casey approved to play…..

1. Jahream Bula
2. Charlie Staines
3. Solomon Faataape
4. Justin Olam
5. Solomon Alaimalo
6. Lachlan Galvin
7. Bud Sullivan
8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. David Klemmer
11. AJ Kepoa
12. Samuela Fainu
13. Alex Twal

14. Jake Simpkin
15. Fonua Pole
16. Alex Seyfarth
17. Sione Fainu

18. Brent Naden
19. Brandon Tumeth

Unfortunately I think Seyfarth holds his spot given so many forced changes & they take Naden as a travelling reserve (in case of backline injury).

Declan Casey should be our right centre. He is a solid dependable first grade defensive centre. No brain explosions, no stupidity, just makes the most of his ability. Clone of Brad Parker.
His solid defence has resembled a turnstile at the Easter Show against part timers.
He's a Freebairn Level professional reserve grader
No
Just no.

How does staines retain his place? He has been dreadful for weeks now. Naden and Staines on that edge will pet in 5-6 tries..no thanks. Punt them both so they get the picture.

How does staines retain his place? He has been dreadful for weeks now. Naden and Staines on that edge will pet in 5-6 tries..no thanks. Punt them both so they get the picture.
If you watch our reserve grade team play you'll know how.
We're Old Mother Hubbard.

His solid defence has resembled a turnstile at the Easter Show against part timers.
He's a Freebairn Level professional reserve grader
No
Just no.

I think your wrong. He has missed some tackles in a team being dominated. Most centres do under those circumstances. If you look at his defence the times the team is in the game and not being dominated through the middle he shuts down the right very well. I have seen us in trouble a number of times and he has made some great decisions by not panicking and he nullifies the opportunity.

I've seen him defend under pressure and come up with the goods when no one in our NRL team would.

Unfortunately we have zero better options than the team we ran out this week. Pole to 13 to replace Papalli and Kepoa in for Bateman. I like Kit Laulili can provide some punch off the bench.

Dolphins on a fast track are a very bad matchup for us as a slow team.

Back