Your team vs Dolphins

Hard to say, I think wingers should probably be Charlie & Alaimalo. Olam one centre and the other centre between Faatape & Naden.

Casey & Lobb would be major surprises at this point, we have lost a bit of leadership with Bateman & Sezer.. it'll just be throwing em to the wolves.
i would drop Naden this week … Last week I would say it was the worst performance i have seen from a Tigers player all season.. he singlehandedly cost them any chance of winning the game …he let his teammates down IMO..

I would persist further with Staines …however .. i had higher expectations for him this year than what he has shown so far …

i would drop Naden this week … Last week I would say it was the worst performance i have seen from a Tigers player all season.. he singlehandedly cost them any chance of winning the game …he let his teammates down IMO..

I would persist further with Staines …however .. i had higher expectations for him this year than what he has shown so far …
Staines has no heart, a butterfly that doesn’t want to hurt his wings!! I’d only persist due ti the lack of depth but I would probably put Faatapee there instead.

Staines has no heart, a butterfly that doesn’t want to hurt his wings!! I’d only persist due ti the lack of depth but I would probably put Faatapee there instead.

No heart maybe .. but at least he has an IQ over 80 …Naden doesn’t have that ..,

No heart maybe .. but at least he has an IQ over 80 …Naden doesn’t have that ..,
Naden is weak at times but at least he puts his body on the line. I’d much rather play with a Naden type then a softcock Staines who always takes the soft option! But each to their own l!

What I don't understand is why Papalii can't play next game ?
Storm fought Harry Grants ridiculous charge and won
Now Ipaps charge was not ridiculous but on the same weekend 2 guys charged with tripping .Isaiah Papalii and Angus Chrighton and Chrightons contact on DWS was more severe and a basic principle of justice is equity .It would have simple to show footage of both trips and argue if Chrightons one warrants a $1000 fine so should Papalii's
Don't we have the guts to fight inequity ? Or maybe too lazy to do the homework and show both incidents ?

What I don't understand is why Papalii can't play next game ?
Storm fought Harry Grants ridiculous charge and won
Now Ipaps charge was not ridiculous but on the same weekend 2 guys charged with tripping .Isaiah Papalii and Angus Chrighton and Chrightons contact on DWS was more severe and a basic principle of justice is equity .It would have simple to show footage of both trips and argue if Chrightons one warrants a $1000 fine so should Papalii's
Don't we have the guts to fight inequity ? Or maybe too lazy to do the homework and show both incidents ?
Never did get an answer ? Are we dumb or just Lazy or perhaps better to lose a game than cough up $1000

Back