LIVE GAME Round 10 vs. Knights

Live Game Discussion
The team is more than competitive in most games. We lack a playmaker of quality and a few outside backs.

Luai and Turuva are great signings but we have to find another 2 quality outside backs in addition. I liked the look early of Papalli at 13 before injury moved him wide. Big Sua would be great to take over when Bateman moves back to England.

We need to move on from Naden, Staines, Bud, Sezar, Seyfatth this year. Klemmer and Bateman next year.
Staines plays like a guy not prepared to put his body on the line! Looks like he doesn’t want to get injured! #softcock

Its not his fault... the management put that in place. Love Benji... changed my life.....
I agree it’s hard to explain why a third of the way through an NRL season we still attack like headless chooks and the coaching staff have to take some blame for this along with plenty of questionable interchange decisions, but we clearly don’t have the playing talent to be a decent team.
That’s why it’s baffling we didn’t go all in for Zac Lomax when he’s as available and why it’s baffling if Richo sticks to what he’s stated about very limited recruiting heading into next season.
Papali’i to 13 looked to be a success, but our cupboard bare in the outside backs and we have no depth in the forwards.
How can the team improve no matter who the coach is until we recruit to rectify these major roster issues ?

I agree it’s hard to explain why a third of the way through an NRL season we still attack like headless chooks and the coaching staff have to take some blame for this along with plenty of questionable interchange decisions, but we clearly don’t have the playing talent to be a decent team.
That’s why it’s baffling we didn’t go all in for Zac Lomax when he’s as available and why it’s baffling if Richo sticks to what he’s stated about very limited recruiting heading into next season.
Papali’i to 13 looked to be a success, but our cupboard bare in the outside backs and we have no depth in the forwards.
How can the team improve no matter who the coach is until we recruit to rectify these major roster issues ?

Its like saying.. how can this ship float without a rudder

Staines plays like a guy not prepared to put his body on the line! Looks like he doesn’t want to get injured! #softcock
100%. In 2024 a winger should back himself to beat a defender and get out of the in goals. Walking it dead is soft.

Ill go for the job, when i get it ill report back on how we are doing with tier recruitment, or should this already be in place and yet another thing the entire coaching staff and footy department is failing at?
So no idea Winston? Fair enough, you’re the man for the job! 🤣

Pretty sure Farah is our attacking coach and was last year as well, time for him to go. I'll never understand for the life of me why when were 10 points down with 10 to go we either just take a hit up or pass the ball sideline to sideline in hope. Noone thinks to just follow the ball carrier straight through the middle.
Is there anyone on the planet who could create a decent attack out of the players they currently have to work with in the Wests Tigers squad ?
They are coaches, not magicians.

Latest posts

Back