OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - Official

What great signing!!!

So much for the forum experts carrying on about Gus and The Bulldogs or those who maintained the Tigers would announce the signing not Luai lmao. On point Wests fans.

Gotta admit I was starting to get worried when To'o was seen wearing a bulldogs jersey.

Well done WTs in getting this done. I'm not worried about the $$. Most clubs have a million dollar man on the books, we just had to cough up a little more because we've been shit for so long. Hopefully we are on the up.

Who cares. It’s not your money.
I don't care how much he is being paid as such, it is more how much of the cap he takes. He won't improve our team significantly if there is no cap space left over for address other concerns.
Depends how much is on the cap. Not the overall price. There were mentions here before that it's as low as $850k. Which, if true, is a great deal.

GREAT DAY!! Turning the corner.

Out halves depth in 2025 would have to be the best in the league.
Very big "if true". It would make him by far the biggest recipient of outside the cap payments in the game.
Additionally, Luai, Sullivan and 2 19 year olds are unlikely to be the best in the league. Admittedly many of the better halves around are likely in their final contract so may not be too far wrong.

I reckon this is key for 2025.

The forwards are solid with plenty of experience and we have significant talent coming through.

Backlines seem to be our Achilles heal. We need to upgrade most spots 2-5 IMO.
Yep 2-5 needs tp go. Bench needs a tinker as well.but get those fixed and top 8 is most likely.

Back