Aidan Sezer #279

Think some players have interchangeable skills and he's one of them.

Looked good at 7 for Samoa.

Not another Brooks, a 6 masquerading as a 7.
He seems to play with more composure when handed the 7 in my opinion. Doesn’t have Cleary’s kicking game but serviceable.

He seems to play with more composure when handed the 7 in my opinion. Doesn’t have Cleary’s kicking game but serviceable.
I'd argue more than serviceable.

Lol I've been a Luai hater since the start but I seriously think he'd be huge for us.

He's a competitor with a lot of spark and attitude, something we've lacked in our halves... I can honestly see him taking our team to a whole new level.

Lol I've been a Luai hater since the start but I seriously think he'd be huge for us.

He's a competitor with a lot of spark and attitude, something we've lacked in our halves... I can honestly see him taking our team to a whole new level.
Yeah bit of mongrel like Bateman. Would give the team an identity which we haven’t had in a long time.

I agree and if there’s one position Benji should be able to identify the right players it’s the halves. You have to back his decisions.

I agree and if there’s one position Benji should be able to identify the right players it’s the halves. You have to back his decisions.
You people are probably right and I'm wrong.I just can't stand the bastard so I suppose I'm biased.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Sezer stays for longer than just next year. An experienced spine is critical and I think he will lead well.

Think some players have interchangeable skills and he's one of them.

Looked good at 7 for Samoa.

Not another Brooks, a 6 masquerading as a 7.
Obviously is a more natural 5/8 but so was Benji and a heap of others who could also play half if called upon.

With a hooker who can control the middle you could run with two 5/8s these days. Better off calling them left and right than worry about numbers.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Sezer stays for longer than just next year. An experienced spine is critical and I think he will lead well.

Yeah expecting him to play well, an improvement on what we had thats for sure. But hopefully just for one year.

Happy for him to use this opportunity to get a deal elsewhere in 25.

How would a 17year old who has never played a NSW cup game and an 18yo who has played 9 cup games feel about a GF halfback playing for 1 year? pretty good probably. The "young blokes" are not ready to carry an NRL team on their own at the moment and signing an experienced half for a very short term contract clearly demonstrates that the club sees them as the future and that in 12 months there will not be someone blocking them.
Agree,

Luai to the Tigers is actually a good thing for the young halves at this club.

They get to see and learn from a Alpha type personality who has played at the top and won. He has also played with one of the best halves (NathanC) for years.

This is critical to sustained success in future.

Back