Aidan Sezer #279

tigersfan

Seems we are linked to everyone at the moment. I believe he is 32 but we wont attract the best talent. Thoughts ?

But their interest in Sezer is thought to be genuine to the point that the club's new recruitment manager, Scott Fulton has made enquiries with figures at Headingley regarding the 32-year-old and his current status. Sezer, for what it's worth, has not been offered a deal by the Rhinos at this point and their stance is not expected to change.

But their interest in Sezer is thought to be genuine to the point that the club's new recruitment manager, Scott Fulton has made enquiries with figures at Headingley regarding the 32-year-old and his current status. Sezer, for what it's worth, has not been offered a deal by the Rhinos at this point and their stance is not expected to change.

2023 would be a start

That is such a poor outcome if true. If Sezer is the best Fulton can do his stay at WTs may be short.

That is such a poor outcome if true. If Sezer is the best Fulton can do his stay at WTs may be short.
It's more about what TYPE of player the coaches are looking for. Is Sezar the #1 halfback in the NRL?

Hell no.

But if Sheens needs a guy that can steer a team around with his kicking game, instead of a lightning quick runner, then he fits.

I'd think with the number of young players coming through, Sheens is pretty determined to get some game experienced players on the field to shield the youngsters. I didn't have an issue with Sezar early, and still don't now. It is just as important to see who he gets partnered with.

It's more about what TYPE of player the coaches are looking for. Is Sezar the #1 halfback in the NRL?

Hell no.

But if Sheens needs a guy that can steer a team around with his kicking game, instead of a lightning quick runner, then he fits.

I'd think with the number of young players coming through, Sheens is pretty determined to get some game experienced players on the field to shield the youngsters. I didn't have an issue with Sezar early, and still don't now. It is just as important to see who he gets partnered with.
Is it going to be Sezer w Croft.
Not a terrible move, both quicker than average halves, Sezer good kicker, both decent runners.
Could work.

Sezer, like Croft, is just replacing same with same - all Brooks clones. As someone above mentioned we would be far better off chasing young Sam Walker.

We should have kept Brooks and tried to get a couple of gun young halves. Wakeham and Brooks with a couple of kids pushing their way into the team would have been great.

We are a mess atm.

To keep Brooks he had to want to stay - considering Adam O Brien thought he had him at the end of last year and his manager got a four year deal playing outside DCE the whole notion that he was pushed out without wanting out, is questionable at the very least.

To keep Brooks he had to want to stay - considering Adam O Brien thought he had him at the end of last year and his manager got a four year deal playing outside DCE the whole notion that he was pushed out without wanting out, is questionable at the very least.
club decreased the offer and gave a deadline
Manly increased the years from 3 to 4
He was apparently keen to stay given benji and Sheens had also said they wanted him.
Now we end up with Croft and or Sezer lol
Best we can hope for now is
get trindall - doubtful
Sam walker
Luke Keary
Ronald Volkman

Anyone know what Aidan Sezer's leadership and attitude on the field is like?

If he has a strong voice, good leader of men & brings energy and fight, he could be a good signing for where we are at.

Anyone know what Aidan Sezer's leadership and attitude on the field is like?

If he has a strong voice, good leader of men & brings energy and fight, he could be a good signing for where we are at.
He's a Muslim.

So I daresay he takes everything very seriously from preparation to professionalism.

Not trying to spark a religious debate though.

club decreased the offer and gave a deadline
Manly increased the years from 3 to 4
He was apparently keen to stay given benji and Sheens had also said they wanted him.
Now we end up with Croft and or Sezer lol
Best we can hope for now is
get trindall - doubtful
Sam walker
Luke Keary
Ronald Volkman
Brooks Is not a halfback…if we get Fainu at 6, we are better off

Back