3 2 1 vs Knights

Galvin doesn’t make many errors and tries hard.
Apart from that, his game is catch and pass, catch and pass, run sideways, catch and pass.
He actually does F-all.
I’m sorry this upsets some…he is one of the reasons we don’t score enough points.
I normally agree with you Tucker but i think your way off the mark with this!!

I hope Toa never plays first grade again.. picking him was stupid , stupid decision.. moved staines and Naden away from the combo they were developing and sapped Alaimalos confidence just as he was beginning to find his feet.. weakening positions in order to weaken another position was absolutely stupid… I’m still fuming about it
Injuries happen I don’t think it’s the existing injury. At the end of the day we have no cattle out wide Naden, Staines, Toa Alaimalo are not first graders in good teams.
The imbalanced roster is the problem we lack the talent and depth required to win.

Apart from that, his game is catch and pass, catch and pass, run sideways, catch and pass.
He actually does F-all.
I’m sorry this upsets some…he is one of the reasons we don’t score enough points.

You're right that he gets a bit of credit for being young but I think you're harsh on Galvin. Has had a decent kicking game as well. I just think it's hard to look as comfortable as he does. Look how difficult brooks made it look even after 10 years. Think he's got a really solid base, gets his short ball selection right most of the time and usually looks strong when being tackled. In a beaten side it's often hard to look good, and he's just very good and consistent at every part of his game. I rarely feel he takes the wrong option.

Injuries happen I don’t think it’s the existing injury. At the end of the day we have no cattle out wide Naden, Staines, Toa Alaimalo are not first graders in good teams.
The imbalanced roster is the problem we lack the talent and depth required to win.
You heard it hear first... No responsibility in the office.. blame the players

He actually does F-all.
Unfortunately he has to pass it to nuffies who run into touch.

I hope Toa never plays first grade again.. picking him was stupid , stupid decision.. moved staines and Naden away from the combo they were developing and sapped Alaimalos confidence just as he was beginning to find his feet.. weakening positions in order to weaken another position was absolutely stupid… I’m still fuming about it
Combo 😂

Just in all the suffering and pain, how good is Api? Feel like our club doesn't deserve him, he does everything so well with so much effort so consistently and with such skill and leadership. What a player. Thank you Api.

Just in all the suffering and pain, how good is Api? Feel like our club doesn't deserve him, he does everything so well with so much effort so consistently and with such skill and leadership. What a player. Thank you Api.
He looked buggered tonight as usual …

What was Simpkin’s role again exactly today? I seen him come on with about 15 mins and take a couple of hit ups, one where he got cleaned up

Galvin was playing with a fractured hand today. Kudos to him. Still trying his gut out.

Was at the game and the frustration in his face was quiet sad. He called for the ball many times and just didn't get it.
Watching it on Kayo, I noticed he have one of the Tigers players a spray at one point, think it was Naden so not surprising

Unfortunately the combo was put back together during the game, and that’s when things really went downhill today.

Dumb and dumber in defence

3. Api (he's special and he's ours!)
2. Sullivan (tried 100% and was under pressure)
1. Papalii (lifted today)

I also think Bula lifted this game too, and the wingers were on too.

Reactions: BZN
He actually does F-all.
Apparently that’s good, we just spent 1.2 million per season on someone who does exactly the same.

It was undeserved and poorly planned.

He was clearly not ready and it played out exactly you'd expect.

Poor choice, Benji.

Latest posts

Back