3 2 1 vs Knights

tigersfan

3. Bula
2. Sullivan
1. Papali'i

Need to carry a utility back on the bench. I haven't seen any reserve grade so can't recommend anyone.

Feel like even the players worth mentioning still have such incomplete games.

Papalii, looked good in parts but threw the dumb trip, looked slow and uninvolved.

Bula, dumb penalties, send off for 10. Doesn't get involved as much as I'd like.

Sullivan, decent game, for his standard, still massively unlikeable.

This team severely lacks polish.
The backline is so ordinary and instead of utilising the real threats, we ignore them (Olam) or separate them (naden and Staines have looked good past few weeks. Break it up then move it back together due to forced injuries)

Toa shouldn't of been named for the game.
Played half a game in cup last week after injury and now he's injured again.

Richo says the books are closed.
Need to re open em.
We need to sign some players with skill.

3. Bula
2. Sullivan
1. Papali'i

Need to carry a utility back on the bench. I haven't seen any reserve grade so can't recommend anyone.

Faataape is the only reserve back capable of stepping up to firsts. Mason and Laulilii are decent prospects but too green, not to mention they're midgets.

Galvin did nothing and was thoroughly outperformed by Sullivan.
Galvin gives you a solid error free game week in week out and makes his tackles. His pass selection is good. He laid on the late try with a well timed pass. As an 18 yo.

Sullivan was out there getting a bath from the Knights outside backs with the two stooges.

Last edited:
Galvin gives you a solid error free game week in week out and makes his tackles. His pass selection is good. He laid on the late try with a well timed pass. As an 18 yo.

Sullivan was out there getting a bath from the Knights outside backs with the two stooges.
Galvin doesn’t make many errors and tries hard.
Apart from that, his game is catch and pass, catch and pass, run sideways, catch and pass.
He actually does F-all.
I’m sorry this upsets some…he is one of the reasons we don’t score enough points.

Feel like even the players worth mentioning still have such incomplete games.

Papalii, looked good in parts but threw the dumb trip, looked slow and uninvolved.

Bula, dumb penalties, send off for 10. Doesn't get involved as much as I'd like.

Sullivan, decent game, for his standard, still massively unlikeable.

This team severely lacks polish.
The backline is so ordinary and instead of utilising the real threats, we ignore them (Olam) or separate them (naden and Staines have looked good past few weeks. Break it up then move it back together due to forced injuries)

Toa shouldn't of been named for the game.
Played half a game in cup last week after injury and now he's injured again.

Richo says the books are closed.
Need to re open em.
We need to sign some players with skill.
I hope Toa never plays first grade again.. picking him was stupid , stupid decision.. moved staines and Naden away from the combo they were developing and sapped Alaimalos confidence just as he was beginning to find his feet.. weakening positions in order to weaken another position was absolutely stupid… I’m still fuming about it

Apart from that, his game is catch and pass, catch and pass, run sideways, catch and pass.
He actually does F-all.
I’m sorry this upsets some…he is one of the reasons we don’t score enough points.
Losing culture would knock you around a bit … he went from winning schoolboy comps and being the main guy to being a young, untested rookie at the highest level rugby league has to offer

I think he’ll be ok

He actually does F-all.
Well let's hope when he goes to the Panthers he does better there!!
He actually does F-all.
Well
You may be dazed but certainly not ju

Back