10. David Klemmer
11. Isaiah Papali'i
12. John Bateman
13. Fonua Pole

14. Latu Fainu
15. Alex Twal
16. Alex Seyfarth
17. Samuela Fainu

Don't know about injuries or suspensions. I haven't seen ant of reserve grade to know if anyone deserves a shot.

Please post your team.

WESTS TIGERS
1. Jahream Bula
2. Charlie Staines
3. Brent Naden
4. Justin Olam
5. Junior Tupou
6. Lachlan Galvin
7. Aidan Sezer
8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. David Klemmer
11. Isaiah Papali'i
12. John Bateman
13. Fonua Pole

14. Latu Fainu
15. Alex Twal
16. Alex Seyfarth
17. Samuela Fainu

Don't know about injuries or suspensions. I haven't seen ant of reserve grade to know if anyone deserves a shot.

Please post your team.
Junior has a either a broken foot or Lisfranc injury he isn’t playing for tigers again by the time he recovers.

We should run with the same team however, Bateman back to the left edge, Pole to start at lock and Sam Fainu off the bench. We need Naden back helping return kicks to take the pressure off Bula. He runs with force and speed.

We should run with the same team however, Bateman back to the left edge, Pole to start at lock and Sam Fainu off the bench. We need Naden back helping return kicks to take the pressure off Bula. He runs with force and speed.
I think we should as well but I would have Bateman out wide and Paps in the 13. Pole can stay on the bench. At least he has some impact from there.

1. Jahream Bula
2. Charlie Staines
3. Brent Naden
4. Justin Olam
5. Solomon Alaimalo
6. Lachlan Galvin
7. Aidan Sezer
8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. David Klemmer
11. Isaiah Papali'i
12. John Bateman
13. Latu Fainu

14. Tallyn Da Silva
15. Alex Twal
16. Fonua Pole
17. Samuela Fainu

Keep the same team only change I'd consider is getting Matamua into 13 but not sure how yetv

1. Jahream Bula
2. Charlie Staines
3. Brent Naden
4. Justin Olam
5. Solomon Alaimalo
6. Lachlan Galvin
7. Latu Fainu
8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. David Klemmer
11. Samuela Fainu
12. John Bateman
13. Isaiah Papali’i

14. Aidan Sezer
15. Alex Twal
16. Fonua Pole
17. Alex seyfarth

Give latu fainu a shot at 7 lets see what latu has as a 7, put sezer to bench he can come on as lock

1. Bula
2. Alaimalo
3. Olam
4. Naden
5. Staines
6. Galvin
7. Sezer
8. Stef
9. Api
10. Klemmer
11. Bateman
12. Ice
13. Matamua

14. Latu
15. Twal
16. Fainu
17. Pole

Is Alaimalo right to play this week, i didnt see what happened with Staggs but i believe he was taken off with a HIA right near the end

I watched reserve grade on tele last Saturday and there were no performances to get excited about
.I had hopes for the winger, lobb, from saints but was disappointed.
I think the Tigers best performances, against the sharks and Parra, have coincided with the form of Api.
He ran on against the dolphins with an upper leg guard on.
He looks jaded in a team struggling to score points.His clever play from dummy half is vital.
He now has a crook back after being tackled on Saturday night.
How Api is used over the next fortnight will determine how successful the team is,I think.

I watched reserve grade on tele last Saturday and there were no performances to get excited about
.I had hopes for the winger, lobb, from saints but was disappointed.
I think the Tigers best performances, against the sharks and Parra, have coincided with the form of Api.
He ran on against the dolphins with an upper leg guard on.
He looks jaded in a team struggling to score points.His clever play from dummy half is vital.
He now has a crook back after being tackled on Saturday night.
How Api is used over the next fortnight will determine how successful the team is,I think.
API making to many tackles it is affecting his ball playing ,

Back