WestsLife podcast

I actually used to be mates with Rob. He was a nice, chill dude. Gone off the deep end and turned into an ego maniac the last few years. Sad to watch.

Bloke is his own worst enemy....
Worst thing is,
He's about the only thing that holds that show together (In the bits I've heard over the years)
The poor bloke running it needs to stick to cutting up the Oranges,
and the the other fella's voice is about as palatable as a misfiring 2 stroke chainsaw...

Worst thing is,
He's about the only thing that holds that show together (In the bits I've heard over the years)
and the the other fella's voice is about as palatable as a misfiring 2 stroke chainsaw...

I'd be filthy if I was the other 2 guys. Rob might need
to be stood down 4 a while & take a course smh lol

I'd be filthy if I was the other 2 guys. Rob might need
to be stood down 4 a while & take a course smh lol

Big Rob is obviously a dinosaur … the problem is that he is the only person worth watching on that show … the other two guys might be ”nice”, but they are not overly entertaining …if this is the end for him, unfortunately I’ll be tuning out …

If he survives this … he needs to be off social media when watching the games ..he can’t control himself ..

Worst thing is,
Love the smell of a screaming 2 stroke.

Big Rob is obviously a dinosaur … the problem is that he is the only person worth watching on that show … the other two guys might be ”nice”, but they are not overly entertaining …if this is the end for him, unfortunately I’ll be tuning out …

If he survives this … he needs to be off social media when watching the games ..he can’t control himself ..

Agree, he has something the other 2 don't. Has a
bit of legitimacy about him too because he knows
Farah and is an old Enfield federal etc. But saying
she should go make a sandwich was absolutely
mad. Especially if you've been watching the news
recently. Back 2 the kitchen is the biggest dog whistle
for misogynists. We go from critiquing the referees
performance to having to defend her from the pile
on. Really wasn't expecting it from Rob, maybe a
bit out of character. He probably thought it was
a joke given his ethnic background where those sorts
of things aren't considered as degrading as in the
west, maybe not degrading but more accepted is
probably the better word. He should apologies and
take some time off if he needs to or just own it & stay
if the other 2 are cool with it. I only listen to snippets
of some shows here & there so not overly bothered

Yeah it’s lame.

Josh’s voice is just meh.

Aaron - he can’t help his voice but it is taxing.

Rob just dominates the show. Calls a spade a spade.

The other podcast - Wests Tigers Podcast - the guys on that are hard to listen to as well. The main guy Joel sounds like a school teacher from the 1960s and the other guys - Gary and the other guy - God! So boring. “Run straight lines”. “He doesn’t straighten the attack” - How would these guys know?! Knobs - and they sound fat.

This forum is much better. Well, at least I don’t have to hear anyone talk.

Tito

Agree, he has something the other 2 don't. Has a
bit of legitimacy about him too because he knows
Farah and is an old Enfield federal etc. But saying
she should go make a sandwich was absolutely
mad. Especially if you've been watching the news
recently. Back 2 the kitchen is the biggest dog whistle
for misogynists. We go from critiquing the referees
performance to having to defend her from the pile
on. Really wasn't expecting it from Rob, maybe a
bit out of character. He probably thought it was
a joke given his ethnic background where those sorts
of things aren't considered as degrading as in the
west, maybe not degrading but more accepted is
probably the better word. He should apologies and
take some time off if he needs to or just own it & stay
if the other 2 are cool with it. I only listen to snippets
of some shows here & there so not overly bothered
I’m not surprised at all. Grub.

Yeah it’s lame.

Josh’s voice is just meh.

Aaron - he can’t help his voice but it is taxing.

Rob just dominates the show. Calls a spade a spade.

The other podcast - Wests Tigers Podcast - the guys on that are hard to listen to as well. The main guy Joel sounds like a school teacher from the 1960s and the other guys - Gary and the other guy - God! So boring. “Run straight lines”. “He doesn’t straighten the attack” - How would these guys know?! Knobs - and they sound fat.

This forum is much better. Well, at least I don’t have to hear anyone talk.

Tito

Personally… I find the guys on the other podcast more knowledgeable.. also not as much “fluff” on that podcast ..just discuss current news and the previous/ upcoming game and move on .. doesn’t need to be an hour .. suits me anyway…

I’m happy we are all anonymous here …

I like the Tiger Town podcast, they are hard to watch but are a good listen.

I like the way they pull a game apart and it's obvious that they watch replays, study the stats and pick up things that a lot of people miss.

They also tend to find a lot of positives which is good to hear when many on here are slashing their wrists.

Rob has just announced he’s stepping down permanently. Seems he got Josh into trouble with Holman Barnes & they gave him an ultimatum.

About time, I may start listening again.
The other 2 have the personality of a soggy sao. Im sure their regular viewership of 5 or 600 will drop off rapidly now the main reason people listen (Rob) isnt there anymore. Who is going to listen to bumbling um ah Josh and his dial up internet dropping out and the other blokes vocal fry with nothing to say? The only saving grace is if Shane gets back on and talks with no shits given like Rob.

The other 2 have the personality of a soggy sao. Im sure their regular viewership of 5 or 600 will drop off rapidly now the main reason people listen (Rob) isnt there anymore. Who is going to listen to bumbling um ah Josh and his dial up internet dropping out and the other blokes vocal fry with nothing to say? The only saving grace is if Shane gets back on and talks with no shits given like Rob.
The market will dictate.

I will stick to our mates on the wests tiger podcast with, Joel garry etc

As well as the Tigertown poddy.

For someone that claims they don't like the show you sure know alot about it. You're the gift that keeps giving. I'm sure the guys appreciate your support.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back