WestsLife podcast

I actually used to be mates with Rob. He was a nice, chill dude. Gone off the deep end and turned into an ego maniac the last few years. Sad to watch.

Hi guys
I listen in twice per week and am a Patreon member of Westlife.
Im a gen X baby and struggle daily with political correctness and I find I have to rethink alot of things before I say it. I hate this. Remember though guys, Robs words yesterday were his own and had nothing to do with the Podcast.

What did he say? I never listen to podcasts run by fans. No offence to those who run them, just that I have this forum and mates to do our mug talk rather than listening to strangers for an hour or so.

What did he say? I never listen to podcasts run by fans. No offence to those who run them, just that I have this forum and mates to do our mug talk rather than listening to strangers for an hour or so.
Basically called her a dumb beech and told her to get back into the kitchen. HBG have disassociated themselves from the Podcast

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically called her a dumb [This word has been automatically removed] and told her to get back into the kitchen. HBG have disassociated themselves from the Podcast

Thanks for that.

This isn't the first time this guy has been brought up in this forum for his behaviour. I wouldn't give him the time of day.

Hi guys
I listen in twice per week and am a Patreon member of Westlife.
Im a gen X baby and struggle daily with political correctness and I find I have to rethink alot of things before I say it. I hate this. Remember though guys, Robs words yesterday were his own and had nothing to do with the Podcast.

At least pay for Josh to upgrade his dial up internet. Pathetic

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t see the appeal of listening a podcast run by a supporter. No different to reading opinions on the forum. Yet, as evidenced by Rob, they carry themselves like they are celebrities.

Agreed. For the life of me I don't understand listening to any supporter podcast. You get a larger variety of fan opnion on here. Waste of time IMO

Staff online

Members online

Back