Theme Update

@Tiger_Steve said in [Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne](/post/1085122) said:
@Geo said in [Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne](/post/1085116) said:
@Tiger_Steve said in [Josh Addo Carr wants out at Melbourne](/post/1085067) said:
JAC would be great IF we had a pack that dominated and wide runners and ball players that can create a 3 on 2 situation. We don’t have this at the moment. Can’t see him wanting to join us when his claim to fame will be dirty hit ups from within our 10m zone.

hey Steve did you know that Wests Tigers were above the NRL average for post contact metres and finished above the top 4 sides..I know..:astonished:

Yeah I just read those figures and was surprised. Mate I’d love Addo Carr to return and maybe those figures demonstrate I’m incorrect in my judgement but I watch every game and we don’t seem to create space. JAC needs space. I think he’d be frustrated. But hey, what do I know. Maybe brooks and Marshall will create space for him if he comes.

Not saying I disagree totally with your creating space assessment but perhaps creating space wasn’t our problem but more we didn’t have players with the ability to capitalise on that space.

JAC doesn’t need much room and I think Benji and Brooks would provide plenty of opportunities for him.

@Kul See ex above...one thing I dont like about the nesting the poster has quoted tiger steve but looking at it it looks like i said it as tiger steve had quoted me so my post is hidden

Does anyone know what the slide switch/button does above the unread?

![D7F8BE19-2C93-45D8-B951-E46248F0BD3F.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1574941719749-d7f8be19-2c93-45d8-b951-e46248f0bd3f.jpeg)

@Tigerlily said in [Theme Update](/post/1085406) said:
Does anyone know what the slide switch/button does above the unread?

![D7F8BE19-2C93-45D8-B951-E46248F0BD3F.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1574941719749-d7f8be19-2c93-45d8-b951-e46248f0bd3f.jpeg)

Try it and find out 😉

😆😁Thanks kul.. I’ve tried and still haven’t figured out what the lil bugger does 🧐🤪

@hobbo1 said in [Theme Update](/post/1085199) said:
Having the pagination at the top of the page is stupid
When you enter a thread that you have recently viewed it takes you to the last post anyway
Then to get onto the next page you have to scroll back to the top .
Just dumb imo

Disagree, I want to get to the latest post and work back especially in the mega threads

Sometimes it also just goes straight to first post. Seeing Mitchell Moses in signings and rumours is particularly annoying

I agree.
That's why I advocate for starting specific treads about players, not just lumping everything into the "signins and rumours" thread.

I blocked someone a few months ago but every now and then I see them replying to me through someone else's quote. Do you get notified if someone has blocked you?

@Tigerlily said in [Theme Update](/post/1085410) said:
😆😁Thanks kul.. I’ve tried and still haven’t figured out what the lil b****r does 🧐🤪

Yeah, I must have missed whatever it did too.

@gallagher said in [Theme Update](/post/1085422) said:
I blocked someone a few months ago but every now and then I see them replying to me through someone else's quote. Do you get notified if someone has blocked you?

No..but you will see their posts in that instance...

@formerguest said in [Theme Update](/post/1085495) said:
??Thanks kul.. I’ve tried and still haven’t figured out what the lil b****r does ??

It locks the left fly in menu, so it doesn't disappear after you click on one of the options or back onto the main page.

@AngryEmu said in [Theme Update](/post/1085498) said:
@formerguest said in [Theme Update](/post/1085495) said:
??Thanks kul.. I’ve tried and still haven’t figured out what the lil b****r does ??

It locks the left fly in menu, so it doesn't disappear after you click on one of the options or back onto the main page.

Thanks.

Is there a way to scroll down to the last post Ina thread on mobile yet? Without having to do it manually.

@Sabre said in [Theme Update](/post/1093070) said:
Is there a way to scroll down to the last post Ina thread on mobile yet? Without having to do it manually.

Was about to mention this @Kul Is this available now or does something need to be adjusted on the back end?

It should appear for you when ever you open a thread.

What browser are you using and on what phone?

Search users posts is a nightmare. The last change, searching was a breeze. Now if you click on a certain post that’s in the middle of the thread, it takes you to page 1, and not the page of the post you’ve clicked on.

@Elderslie_Tiger said in [Theme Update](/post/1214801) said:
Is there anyway to view your previous posts

Just click on the big E top right ...
Then Click on your user name then scroll down

@hobbo1 said in [Theme Update](/post/1214817) said:
@Elderslie_Tiger said in [Theme Update](/post/1214801) said:
Is there anyway to view your previous posts

Just click on the big E top right ...
Then Click on your user name then scroll down

That will only get you your recent posts though, I think the only way to get older posts is to do an advance search?

is there anyway to disable the 'so and so has edited a post' option in your notifcations

Back