Theme Update

Of course, as always, feedback and suggestions are both requested and appreciated

Thanks for all your work @Kul. Always appreciated. I’m curious about the thumbs down button. History would suggest that this can lead to ‘thumb wars’. Just wondering if it will stay?

Is it still possible to mute users that annoy you? Can't find that option in the profile.

@balmain-boy said in [Theme Update](/post/1085021) said:
Is it still possible to mute users that annoy you? Can't find that option in the profile.

Yes if you click on the 3 dots top right hand cnr in the profile you should see block user..

@Kul said in [Theme Update](/post/1084768) said:
Of course, as always, feedback and suggestions are both requested and appreciated

Would be great if you could bring the original pagination that has now moved down to the bottom of the page and bring it back up above the recent topics list box?

Were the "Next Page" buttons removed from the bottom of the page in the new update or am I'm just bugged?

@Dyloh said in [Theme Update](/post/1085185) said:
Were the "Next Page" buttons removed from the bottom of the page in the new update or am I'm just bugged?

You have to scroll to the very bottom of the page

@Kul said in [Theme Update](/post/1084768) said:
[/QUOTE]

@Kul said:
Second, I had a post deleted today which I can only assume was a mistake on 'someone's' part, as I am certain the post included nothing to warrant deletion.

I sent @Grn4life a 'happy birthday' post at about mid-day today, only to find it had been deleted a short while later.

Are you able to give me the reason for this deletion, or is it someone elses field of expertise.

Thanks Kul.

@Dyloh said in [Theme Update](/post/1085185) said:

They are still at the top, that's how I navigate atm. But yes I noticed that too.

PS. Thanks @Kul, I can't speak for everybody, but for me this forum is very important, I come here daily without fail. As I don't live in Sydney, and haven't been able to make it to Leichhardt or Campbelltown for years, this place is my spiritual home. Cheers mate.

I think the recent Latrell shenanigans demonstrated this forum can take a pounding and still come back for more. The next big recruit better be prepared, they'll probably get 300 pages written about them...

Edit: Thanks @tiger05premier I see your post about the buttons. Cheers for that.

Having the pagination at the top of the page is stupid
When you enter a thread that you have recently viewed it takes you to the last post anyway
Then to get onto the next page you have to scroll back to the top .
Just dumb imo

@hobbo1 said in [Theme Update](/post/1085199) said:
When you enter a thread that you have recently viewed it takes you to the last post anyway
Just dumb imo

It's at the top and th very bottom

@tiger05premier said in [Theme Update](/post/1085202) said:
Just dumb imo

Ahh so it is ....
Right at the very very bottom ..
My bad ?
Thanks 05 !

@hobbo1 said in [Theme Update](/post/1085210) said:
@tiger05premier said in [Theme Update](/post/1085202) said:
Just dumb imo

Ahh so it is ....
Right at the very very bottom ..
My bad ?
Thanks 05 !

No worries hobbo

I thought it disappeared altogether as I didn't even see it at the top and thought I would never be able to get to the next page to read a new post but there it was right at the bottom

Thank God for that

I’ll move the pagination at the bottom to somewhere further up the page.

I’ll
Try to do it in the next 24 hours or so

@Kul said in [Theme Update](/post/1085240) said:
I’ll move the pagination at the bottom to somewhere further up the page.

I’ll
Try to do it in the next 24 hours or so

Thanks, it just saves rolling down past another box.

Back