OFFICIAL Sunia "Tito" Turuva

People are complaining he's small for fullback, aren't Walsh, Edwards, Slater, Hodgson small fullbacks???
Slater and Hodgson were but the games evolved for fullbacks since there time. Edwards I know is at least 6 ft tall which is the minimum I reckon for fullbacks these days. Not sure how tall Walsh is but if he’s under 6 ft he’s one of the few that don’t need to be.

His speed negates his height.
For him it does but he’s gonna be the best fullback in the NRL for the next 10 years easily. Pending he doesn’t suffer severe injuries which causes him speed issues later on.

Reactions: 851
It's funny that we finally should have one good winger and already some suggest to move him elsewhere haha. Good news woo!
It's has been reported he signed to play center

Ppl have already suggested he play wing

I would say playing center was part of him agreeing

It's crazy how much things have changed in such a little amount of time. Time gone by we get mentioned of us trying to get him but failing now we aren't even in conversations but getting big signings. Soo bloody good up to he tigers ❤️

Douehi and To'a off contract and probably worth around $750k on the cap.

Naden and Staines off at the end of 25 probably worth around the same.

We need at least one gun winger to have a competitive backline. We really do give up a lot with a winger that can't start our sets off on the front foot.

Back