Stefano Utoikamanu #241

If Utoikamanu was to leave, it would be a bitter loss.

But his replacement is already in the squad. The Tigers wouldn't buy a better replacement from outside than Fonua Pole. It would be a case of Fa'agutu or Lualili'i moving into #13 & Pole shifting into the front row.

Bad judge right here.

I love him now. Now he’s running hard.

He’s not leaving us. Surely we have the cash to hold off the other clubs.
Front rowers like all players have to be used right. When you’re always playing footy on the back foot and your wingers/centres are taking the piss, your forwards will look average.

Stef is only going to get better. Penrith know the value ( as do all clubs) of a guy that can hold the middle together.
He will be the equivalent of JFH, Glen Lazarus, AFB and JWH. We have been crying out and patient for this guy to come along. He is arriving. It would be disastrous to lose him now. I guarantee Luai and Galvin want him here more than anyone.

Maybe the more important signing is Richo. Get stability at the top so players know there isn’t going to be all the infighting. Houses are built on foundations, [This word has been automatically removed]en hurry up and get it done, it’s giving me the shits!!

Stef is only going to get better. Penrith know the value ( as do all clubs) of a guy that can hold the middle together.
He will be the equivalent of JFH, Glen Lazarus, AFB and JWH. We have been crying out and patient for this guy to come along. He is arriving. It would be disastrous to lose him now. I guarantee Luai and Galvin want him here more than anyone.

Maybe the more important signing is Richo. Get stability at the top so players know there isn’t going to be all the infighting. Houses are built on foundations, [This word has been automatically removed]en hurry up and get it done, it’s giving me the shits!!
HBG seem to have the sense of urgency that Pascoe had, sweet FA!

Latest posts

Back