Stefano Utoikamanu #241

If Utoikamanu was to leave, it would be a bitter loss.

But his replacement is already in the squad. The Tigers wouldn't buy a better replacement from outside than Fonua Pole. It would be a case of Fa'agutu or Lualili'i moving into #13 & Pole shifting into the front row.

Stef is only going to get better. Penrith know the value ( as do all clubs) of a guy that can hold the middle together.
He will be the equivalent of JFH, Glen Lazarus, AFB and JWH. We have been crying out and patient for this guy to come along. He is arriving. It would be disastrous to lose him now. I guarantee Luai and Galvin want him here more than anyone.

Maybe the more important signing is Richo. Get stability at the top so players know there isn’t going to be all the infighting. Houses are built on foundations, [This word has been automatically removed]en hurry up and get it done, it’s giving me the shits!!

Stef is only going to get better. Penrith know the value ( as do all clubs) of a guy that can hold the middle together.
He will be the equivalent of JFH, Glen Lazarus, AFB and JWH. We have been crying out and patient for this guy to come along. He is arriving. It would be disastrous to lose him now. I guarantee Luai and Galvin want him here more than anyone.

Maybe the more important signing is Richo. Get stability at the top so players know there isn’t going to be all the infighting. Houses are built on foundations, [This word has been automatically removed]en hurry up and get it done, it’s giving me the shits!!
HBG seem to have the sense of urgency that Pascoe had, sweet FA!

The 3rd last paragraph in the above article states:

it's clear the Origin hopeful wants success and an environment which won't leak to the media - something the Tigers appear to have well and truly cleaned up since the last board led by Justin Pascoe was removed.

Justin Pascoe led board?

I thought he was the CEO and he was directed by the board to carry out their directions.

Are these clowns confused with who was the Chairman and who was the CEO.

May only be a minor point but it just goes to show how little these journalists actually know about what the real situation is and how much they actually just make up on the run.

The 3rd last paragraph in the above article states:

it's clear the Origin hopeful wants success and an environment which won't leak to the media - something the Tigers appear to have well and truly cleaned up since the last board led by Justin Pascoe was removed.

Justin Pascoe led board?

I thought he was the CEO and he was directed by the board to carry out their directions.

Are these clowns confused with who was the Chairman and who was the CEO.

May only be a minor point but it just goes to show how little these journalists actually know about what the real situation is and how much they actually just make up on the run.
Come on man that’s a falsehood. You think Richo is just a puppet. The CEO basically runs the club and refers to the Board if he need a stack of cash. Old mate before Richo may have needed someone else to blame but Richo is now calling the shots.

Back