Stefano Utoikamanu #241

800k for 4 years with salary cap ratchet clauses should get the job done.

Probably overs for where he is. Probably slight unders for what he could become, but juicy enough to allow him to stay.

I can't imagine too many of the big clubs will be forking out a great deal more for a prop.

If someone is ludicrous enough to offer 1 - 1.2 for Stef, then so be it.

I don't ALWAYS blame the officials. I just responded to the game that crazycat quoted. The one thing you can be sure of in the NRL today is that 50/50 calls don't go 50/50. Cameron Ciraldo is now finding out the same, now he is not associated with Penrith. Remember the North Qld game a couple of years ago. That had nothing to do with our cattle but a lot to do with officials. He is supposedly our no 1 referee these days.
I remember that game.
We were something like 12/12 at half time. Then got ambushed 36/12

Heck 1 player on report and sharks lead the penalty count. The sharks moved the ball and turned up in the second half.

I won't blame the referees when were Piss poor.

800k for 4 years with salary cap ratchet clauses should get the job done.

Probably overs for where he is. Probably slight unders for what he could become, but juicy enough to allow him to stay.

I can't imagine too many of the big clubs will be forking out a great deal more for a prop.

If someone is ludicrous enough to offer 1 - 1.2 for Stef, then so be it.
The Dragons forked out 900k for Luciano!

Props and second rowers are earning the money and a good Lock is considered a "spine" player now.

We should either try to hold onto Stef or really have someone lined up. ... I don't see many props in the line, but happy to replace Stef ... just has to be someone at or better then his level.

Also notice Stef's improvement as a player. I am putting that down to us signing Bateman/Klemmer. Tough players improve tough players.

I thought he was lucky to play origin last year he's playing better footy now surely you can't drop him?
I think NSW forwards have been disappointing. Stef is the answer I reckon. Haas has been a bit down in origin. Paulo got dropped last year. RCG is in and out. Jurbo is a lock but can play at prop. Mitch Barnett is in the mix I hear too. But I think Stef has a big future in rep football

Imo he is a really decent and sensible bloke H101.
I reckon the most important things to him...are he and the rest of the team good mates, is Benji the rite coach, does he believe WTs are a team on the up, up, and away now that Richo is with us bringing stability to our club.
I believe he will stay with Us.
100% agree,and although the Panthers seem to just slot players in and they do there job without fault they are loosing quality players every year and eventually it will take it's toll.The Panthers may have reached the peak and the only way is down.We the Tiger are on the up and Stefano needs to believe that .

The Dragons forked out 900k for Luciano!

Props and second rowers are earning the money and a good Lock is considered a "spine" player now.

We should either try to hold onto Stef or really have someone lined up. ... I don't see many props in the line, but happy to replace Stef ... just has to be someone at or better then his level.

Also notice Stef's improvement as a player. I am putting that down to us signing Bateman/Klemmer. Tough players improve tough players.
Did they now?

Or is this another one of those 'reported' values?

Latest posts

Back