Sam Kerr Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
People will never forget Spencer. They will remember it for a long time. Thats human nature brother. Neither will they forget Sam. Sad really. But humans by and large like to look.at the bad things in humans because it makes them feel better.

What gets me in this whole mess , u got one black bloke calling another black bloke a monkey , I know in this day and age that it’s a platform for there agenda . My dad taught me to respect all but he also told me sticks and stones will hurt u but words will never hurt u . Well that old saying really has gone down the road . If true I can’t believe that Mann was crying after the game he must be a every weak person , so let’s put this in context, he called him a monkey in the heat of a game , can’t do that yes he will get a suspension, but what pisses me of is Mitchell calling for a year ban , when this grub breaks manus jaw and gets what 4-5 weeks , so calling a name is more wrong than brecking some ones jaw , then we got little MISS Kerr can call a white cop names and they want to swipe it under the carpet, the woke brigade really only look after there own , the rest of us don’t matter, just my take
Yeah it’s crazy.
Mitchell should be pulled into line. Players cannot influence judiciary outcomes like this.

As for Sam Kerr , in poker terms she has a royal flush , she is indigenous and gay and the press will never turn on her and our woke PM and his useless government will sing her praises till the cows come home

She is not indigenous.

Well done though, quality rant.
I Stand corrected she is Indian , I was going on a soccer commentator who said she was indigenous, heard it on the radio this morning that she was Indian, sorry for posting a false fact

As for Sam Kerr , in poker terms she has a royal flush , she is indigenous and gay and the press will never turn on her and our woke PM and his useless government will sing her praises till the cows come home
She's not indigenous, shes a quarter Indian via her Indian grandmother.

I wonder what the 75% of her thats white thinks of her comments?

But she was racist towards an indigenous person though.

I Stand corrected she is Indian , I was going on a soccer commentator who said she was indigenous, heard it on the radio this morning that she was Indian, sorry for posting a false fact
Yeah I didn’t know that either, I’ve heard them call her indigenous too. Mohican or Apache Indian?
Sorry i couldn’t help myself.

She is Australian you muppet :ROFLMAO:. Born in East Freemantle WA.

Indian, Indigenous Australian, Martian, whatever she identifies as the fact that once she got some grog in her the first insult that came to mind included a colour shows a weakness of character.
The fact that others are congratulating her and choosing to not hold her to account shows the general weakness and sycophantic worshipping of celebrity of our society.

Indian, Indigenous Australian, Martian, whatever she identifies as the fact that once she got some grog in her the first insult that came to mind included a colour shows a weakness of character.
The fact that others are congratulating her and choosing to not hold her to account shows the general weakness and sycophantic worshipping of celebrity of our society.
And the brainwashing of the youth to not understand what the word 'racist' means.

Pull ur head in idiot , she even calls herself a indigenous person it’s idiots like u who jump down peoples throats even when trying to correct a post , ur the wanker

Nope.

Your racism is clearly showing in spite of your protests.

She is not indigenous.

Well done though, quality rant.
The premise is accurate.
Gay - the LGBTQIA+ mafia will come out in support as she is high profile
POC - not white so plenty of support there, social media is praising her for sticking it to the man
Woman - feminists will protect her, one already has on national tv.
Sports Star - granted more leeway by the Australian public as a general rule

She'll become the victim in all of this and probably profit at some stage after the charges miraculously disappear. If she plays any part in the Olympics and Australia medal, she will be our next Australian of the Year recipient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back