Rugby Union

Just in passing, one of my favs from West Harbour now has a new job:

Southern Districts Rugby Club - 2024 HEAD COACH ANNOUNCEMENT

Joe Barakat is gearing up to lead the charge as the cutting-edge Head Coach for the SDRC 2024 season!
Back in 1989, he blazed a trail as the FIRST Club Captain of the merged Southern Districts, and that rebel fire still burns bright.
With a track record of coaching excellence in Schoolboy Rugby, Shute Shield, Junior Academies, and international rugby coaching stints in Ireland and Japan, Joe is a force to be reckoned with!

(I wish him well, but not when they play down at Concord hahahah!)

1694730033763.jpeg

(taken from the St Patrick's Rugby Club f/b page)

We are very proud and excited to announce our continued partnership with the Holman Barnes Group in 2024.

The Holman Barnes Group have sponsored our club for a number of years and are to be commended for their commitment to grassroots, community sport in the local area.

We look forward to working with Holman Barnes again in 2024!

With off season in full swing, there are still plenty of ways for you to enjoy what Holman Barnes has on offer - a round of barefoot bowls @croydonsportsclub or indulging in a succulent Chinese meal @markets_club or simply enjoying a cold schooner and a schnitzel with mates @westsashfield

The Holman Barnes Group has everything you need for your next social gathering!
⚫️
🟡

1700094173932.jpeg

Well we have a new Wobblies coach, we’ve once again reached across the ditch for 3rd time lucky after Deans and Rennie.
These guys have all had the cred, so now we are all hoping for some real on field improvement ( sounds like the Tigers eh).
I wish Joe Schmidt all the best and look forward to seeing how things pan out in July v Wales.
I also note that due to having an epileptic son he will not be relocating full time to Oz but will return when the national team gets together after Super Rugby. I guess “ working from home” applies to just about everything these days.

Latest posts

Members online

Back