Rugby Australia to lower legal tackle height

I played on TG Milner a few times - great ground! Also had the advantage of not having to walk more than 20m after the game to get a drink!

Does it really matter where the target is for Rugby defenders?
There’s only a handful of players worldwide who can actually affect a tackle on their own.

That All Blacks team is one of the greatest teams in any sport ever. They had a win rate over 90%. It was a travesty that they never won a world cup. It's amazing that Australia actually used to beat them back then.
Hey

They have actually won 3 Rugby World Cups

And a quick question here.

Is it wrong to love your local grade team more than Australia?
A lot of the Grade teams are made up of imports from overseas same as the NRL but more so because of the number of players from South Africa, France, Japan etc so it is a little different

Put it this way I enjoy watching the Pirates much more than watching Australia

I could ask the same question - Do love the Tigers more than Kangaroos and the Blues?

A lot of the Grade teams are made up of imports from overseas same as the NRL but more so because of the number of players from South Africa, France, Japan etc so it is a little different

Put it this way I enjoy watching the Pirates much more than watching Australia

I could ask the same question - Do love the Tigers more than Kangaroos and the Blues?
Actually, champion @Lidcombe_Magpie1 - I love watching the Tigers over Australia, and similarly watching the Pirates over the Wallabies - I am getting older by the second, I can remember Wests Rugby when they returned from 2nd Division (my Dad played for Wests years ago), and have loved Wests rugby league since my Dad took me to Lidcombe to watch the Magpies - now I'm all in Wests Tigers and West Harbour - followed now down the line by my family too.

Actually, champion @Lidcombe_Magpie1 - I love watching the Tigers over Australia, and similarly watching the Pirates over the Wallabies - I am getting older by the second, I can remember Wests Rugby when they returned from 2nd Division (my Dad played for Wests years ago), and have loved Wests rugby league since my Dad took me to Lidcombe to watch the Magpies - now I'm all in Wests Tigers and West Harbour - followed now down the line by my family too.
Well that makes 2 of us - my whole family are now Pirates fans but still can't get them to follow the Tigers.

Lol, don't know why

I did a presentation at this years Wests Rugby season launch using AI. If you want to have a look at it I will PM you

Last edited:
Well that makes 2 of us - my whole family are now Pirates fans but still can't get them to follow the Tigers.

Lol, don't know why

I did a presentation at this years Wests Rugby season launch using AI. If you want to have a look at it I will PM you
Oh champion @Lidcombe_Magpie1 - I'd love to see it if that's OK.
Yes, please PM when you can.

Back