LIVE GAME Round 8 vs. Broncos

Live Game Discussion
Nah - he's crap...

Still better than Tedesco after the same number of NRL games - and twice the player our last fullbacks Laurie & Doueihi were even if they were both allowed on the field at the same time!

Dopey post!

@Snidest 0 thinks Bula is the best thing since sliced bread
All the laughing posts are from users who have memory failure that would shame your average goldfish!!

1714214520362.png

Long time ago now … but you lose a real tight grind grand final qualifier 13-12 … by playing essentially 15 v 17 … it didn’t worry me that he didnt use the winger he carried on the bench .. but only playing Fifita for like 7 minutes was a killer
Throwing a Rookie in his 2nd game into that environment…
It’s easy to forget how carried away with himself ole shifty got toward the end the first time round

Their attack is one of their strengths, and is our major weakness.
We had no problem getting into a position to score but can't convert and the Broncos can score from any part of the field. Don't think the bench rotation makes one iota of difference to that outcome unless their was an attacking genius who could get their team to convert the opportunities that we created.
Well we keep hearing that Latu is that but he only gets minimal time.

Well, I think we have amplely demonstrated that WT really lack a game breaker in the current squad. The big teams have atleast 2 or 3, we have none. Hopefully next year the signings of Luai and Turuva can bring the ability to score points on top of positive progress with Galvin, the Fainu's, Ute and Pole. I am worried about Api's wear and tear and the lack of a strike back rower but we are getting there. Never expected to win or be too close to the Broncos today.
The Broncos were absolutely playing with us, it would have been 50-0 had they stuck to their structure.

Yep. No depth in attack both backs & forwards. I know some will respond with stats showing our forwards matching our opponents, but it's obvious we've got a pop-gun pack. No fear factor, no mongrel. We're never playing out the back with speed & depth after tearing into the opposition line.
I know we've got weakness in our backs, but our forwards are timid plodders without skill or smarts.
I saw at least three occasions tonight TWAL running across field

He didnt like the hard stuff, the collision tonight

How did Galvin go???

Get over yourself fangirl stooge!

NEWSFLASH!!

This current Tigers squad is not on par with the Broncos or Panthers - but we are building nicely long term!

Stop tearing down young players for the sake of your own ego!!
Have another look at the game when you when you get a chance,

I've seen far worse performances than that one. It was frustrating more than anything else because of the amount of times we got ourselves into good attacking position against a superior outfit.
You could take pot shots at any of our young blokes who all made errors but don't see any glory achieved in that.

Last edited:

Members online

Back