LIVE GAME Round 8 vs. Broncos

Live Game Discussion
Weaknesses tonight... ... Stef, man handled by broncos fullback- ass over end, Cesar, Papaili- again, inspiration for Parramatta desperation for us.... and Bula... benefit of doubt in attack.. defence - thus far.. not inspirational..... so 1 out 4 for spine.

Strengths - apart from Api...our new winger, great job... wonderful debut, Galvin growing.....Naden... not bad.... those Manly brothers...... Klemmer, our grunt.... Bateman... all over the shop.... and Seyfarth....

Special Mention.... Micheal Ennis... for going out on a limb but getting it wrong... respect that...

Apologies for spelling...
What part is funny... tell me, what's funny???

We played with no energy, and our only tactic was through the middle with ineffective runs of max 5m and kick. Sezar is a better kicker than Brooks, but still far away from the top echelon, like Raynolds.
I don’t understand it, we got rid of Brooks and we still can’t score tries?

We had plenty of opportunity to win that, stats are pretty much even across the board. We had huge possession in their 20.
Benji needs to do a lot of work with his fullback especially and his 5/8 in attack.
When it comes to sealing the deal, they are producing Luke Brooks levels of nothing.
Brooks had 10 years. Galvin has had 4 games. Dont think they are far off. We need speed in the backline though. Just seem slow.

Stick to your dead shithole loser stadium. Jewell of the west. A great big stale pile of shit.
Were you there. . I couldn't,t care less about the stadium but you put shit on the people that paid good money to turn up and support the team. Shame on you keyboard warrior .

Last edited by a moderator:
Brooks had 10 years. Galvin has had 4 games. Dont think they are far off. We need speed in the backline though. Just seem slow.
Far off what?
We only scored because they clocked off and 2 of their spine left the field.

@Kaito I know we don’t have a good record at Campbelltown & i’m not one for ref blaming but seriously if Api gets that try it’s 10-6 with Fainu coming back instead it’s 16-0 with Walsh scoring same thing with Schneider last week. It’s hard to get a decent crack in with these sorts of calls going against us every single week it’s a effing joke. We make the effort travelling to games every week to cop this sort of shit.

Members online

No members online now.
Back