TEAM LIST Round 4 vs. Eels

Team List
Heading to the game today with my wife (Parra fan) and the in laws who all support Parra. I haven’t felt this confident heading into a game for a long time. I know, I know out track record isn’t great backing up a good win but last week was different. In the past our “good” wins are usually attack based. Last week was all about defence, desire and not wanting to let your team mate down. Parra will try and bully us so our forwards will have their work cut out for them but we are up for it. No doubt we will need to produce the same effort as last week to win and I think we will. Either way my wife and I may not be talking at around 6pm (Thats winning for me). Enjoy my Tigers family. Lets go. Up the Tiges!!!

Same game as last week we win
i would kick off deep and have all hands on deck to bash them straight away , they will try playing us up the middle so we need to dominate early , second don’t worry about there new kid , take Brown out of the game , hit him hard and early give him no running room , Sezer to kick it to corners and defence to keep them down there , Cronulla tactics 2.0 , can’t wait for this , Ipap and API to have great games along with all , I feel the team will turn up today again

Today will be a test to see if this team can finally find consistency and effort for 80 mins,have minimal errors and stick to the GAMEPLAN..
Wests Tigers to beat another strong contender today...good luck to the team and staff...

Bench worries me. They have been starting Paulo from the bench and bringing him and Matterson on again Seyfarth and Fainu is a big worry although their other 2 are fairly useless.

Reactions: 851
A mate just sent me a text saying brown is out too , he’s a slimmmy eels supporter, so not sure if he’s taking a lend of me

A mate just sent me a text saying brown is out too , he’s a slimmmy eels supporter, so not sure if he’s taking a lend of me
I reckon that’s a pisstske. I just read Galvin has been benched. Though I suspect it could be an April fools. Personally I wouldn’t believe anything anyone tells me today. It’s a great day for 5 year old humour.

Last edited:
Bench worries me. They have been starting Paulo from the bench and bringing him and Matterson on again Seyfarth and Fainu is a big worry although their other 2 are fairly useless.
Fainu is massive in his own right . He has origin player written all over him ! Someone said last year that they had word that Samuela was the real Fainu we wanted .
And after the start to the season it’s hard to argue against .

big ask for parra to win without Moses
Bateman and papali will terrorise tulagi
add to Cartwright being out they do not offer the same potency in attack.
Seyfarth and S Fainu are the key if they come on and hold there own we should sin this.
Parramatta might be a strong pack but they are not a mobile pack I expect Api to punch holes through the middle
Think we win by 20
Sivo has a day out against us usually, we need to handle the middle of the ruck so Brown has less options

Not confident. Too many years of seeing our guys put in one great performance and then revert to default program. Hope I am wrong about it. Would love to see the Eels get done at home by the mighty Tigers

Unfamiliar territory even expecting a chance in this game.

Probably as much interested in Benjis game plan than individual efforts.

Hopefully no stage fright and jitters.

Reactions: 851

Members online

Back