TEAM LIST Round 4 vs. Eels

Team List
I'm looking forward to the battle of the young guns, Galvin vs Talagi.

With Moses and Cartwright out we match up well. If we show the same intensity in defence that we did last week, it's going to be close.

6 points or under. Could go either way for mine.
I think we win and by more then 6 Brown is not the same player yet as he was before he was suspended

I think we win and by more then 6 Brown is not the same player yet as he was before he was suspended
I think we have slightly got it over them in the spine. Parra are slightly ahead in the middle and outside backs. Edges pretty even.

It’s quite obvious how the Eels will play, they will try and over power us with strong hard running and quick play the ball.
The test for us is to meet them and hit hard in defence, limit their roll on, limit their set restart and penalties.
We have to finish at least even in the yardage battle to give our attack a fair chance.

It’s quite obvious how the Eels will play, they will try and over power us with strong hard running and quick play the ball.
The test for us is to meet them and hit hard in defence, limit their roll on, limit their set restart and penalties.
We have to finish at least even in the yardage battle to give our attack a fair chance.
Pole and Fainu will bring the heat

It's been so long since we've seen any form of positive consistency, I'm starting to have doubts

Don't worry it's just me being consistently doubtful about our chances
If we follow the trend from previous seasons, we will lack intensity after a good win, get totally dominated in the yardage battle and ruck speed.
If we truly are a different team with a better attitude, we will be highly competitive in the yardage battle and ruck speed to give ourselves every chance.

If we follow the trend from previous seasons, we will lack intensity after a good win, get totally dominated in the yardage battle and ruck speed.
If we truly are a different team with a better attitude, we will be highly competitive in the yardage battle and ruck speed to give ourselves every chance.
Yep
Like last week a good start will be a huge help, take the crowd out of it
Line speed, win the Ruck... Kick well and minimise errors should go well to ensuring an. 80 minute contest
I really badly wanna win this one... We need consecutive W's badly

Yah a good start is crucial.

We're not a side that can bounce back after conceding a couple of tries, heads drop far too quickly. That's why, more often than not, we either win or get smashed.

Well today needs to be the day that we stand up and say we can put two good games together. It’s not so much that we have to win but the effort needs to be there , we need to see the the same ball movement and that good defence, hope benji has worked out how to get them up from a great performance last week

Yah a good start is crucial.

We're not a side that can bounce back after conceding a couple of tries, heads drop far too quickly. That's why, more often than not, we either win or get smashed.
to be fair we went down 2 tries to canberra and managed to claw back in to the game but then we let it run away from us with poor defence and poor attack...

and with the sharks we defended well for 15mins but let in the first try but unlike wests tigers, we kept our compsure and went on with the rest of the game plan.

Whatever the result is, it is going to be a hard game and can only hope we come out of it with minimal injuries.

Can't believe the NRL have us on a short turn around for an away game at Suncorp on Saturday.

Reactions: 851
It's been so long since we've seen any form of positive consistency, I'm starting to have doubts

Don't worry it's just me being consistently doubtful about our chances
I’ve lost count of the amount of weeks like last week we have had, only to turn up the next week and fall on our arse. Im quietly confident though, meaning I still haven’t learned my lesson.

I think he can offer a lot from the bench.
How underrated is that Bench position.

Sure you have 2 props/forwards. then a 3rd that can play front row or go in at Center at a pinch/emergency.

Then there is the last spot on the Bench where Sullivan is now. I call it safe-cracker.
When you can't score, you bring that guy in to shake things up. Ben Barba, Craig wing, for us Tim Moltzen...
That player can turn loosing games to winning games.

It's also the only way I see us fitting our 4 halfbacks.

Benji says “ too many halves is never enough” no doubt betting on a high temp game and it’s looking to be.

If Stef and Paps can’t lift this for this game, they never will.

Klem and Bateman have always loved the drama of a big match.

And my man Pole, absolute beast, friend to kittens, destroyer of the marquee.

Their bench is an embarrassment, Brad should wear a bag over his head for the day.

I see Pussy Willow, the catterson, ready to hide and sneak about behind their rookie half.

Fire Up.

Long stuttering game then….ApiPower!

Members online

Back