TEAM LIST Round 22 vs. Rabbitohs

Team List
One thing we know about Latrell is that he is a filthy grub who cannot control his temper.
He also likes to put it over others in a bullying fashion.
I say we assign Papali'i, Blore or Bateman to work him over, get his blood rising and get the penalties flowing. His timing will be out and he will try too hard to get even, which should get under his skin even more.
He has the ability to beat us on his own. We need to put him off his game with some 'questionable' tactics.

I'm kinda looking forward to Bateman vs Mitchell. I know it's fullback vs backrower but Latrell tries to pin that gap between backrower and half. He bullies both the players throughout the game and got the better of Garner a few times.

I don't care if we lose as long as Bateman doesn't let Mitchell bully our R side. I'm expecting some emotion on that side of the field.

I would be surprised if Sheens walks, and the board dont have the kahulies to go down the same path.

Imagine the standards at your club when you are in the top 4 and one your stars comes out with this

I’ll take “Things that will never be said by a Wests player in the same situation for 500 Alex”

Last edited:
Imagine the standards at your club when you are in the top 4 and one your stars comes out with this

I’ll take “Things that will never be said by a Wests player in the same situation Alex”
I shouldnt laugh, its seriously an issue.

Do you mean a mentor for Farah?
No , I mean the job he was originally hired to do, if that means mentoring Farah then so be it but I’m not a Farah fan so I personally wouldn’t be considering him for that role, at present anyway.
I actually thought he was a good water boy but even then he was slagging Madge from the sideline. That’s his style.

I would be surprised if Sheens walks, and the board dont have the kahulies to go down the same path.
I think Sheens can’t get back to Pommy land quick enough. I feel he will exit stage right at the end of the season. It’s no fun being the face of a team coming last and if they land a back up coach like Morris or Holbrook he has an out. I doubt it will be like the last time, I think it will be mutual this time

One thing we know about Latrell is that he is a filthy grub who cannot control his temper.
He also likes to put it over others in a bullying fashion.
I say we assign Papali'i, Blore or Bateman to work him over, get his blood rising and get the penalties flowing. His timing will be out and he will try too hard to get even, which should get under his skin even more.
He has the ability to beat us on his own. We need to put him off his game with some 'questionable' tactics.
Cody too...easily upset

Back