Roster Breakdown: 2024-2029

KingRobbie

Staff member
Forum Leader
ROSTER BREAKDOWN

First post in thread is updated when new signings, contract extensions, or releases are made.

2024 - 29/30
1. Jahream Bula
2. Charlie Staines
3. Brent Naden
4. Justin Olam
5. Junior Tupou
6. Lachlan Galvin
7. Aidan Sezer
8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. David Klemmer
11. Samuela Fainu
12. John Bateman
13. Isaiah Papali'i

14. Adam Doueihi
15. Alex Twal
16. Alex Seyfarth
17. Fonua Pole

18. Starford To’a
19. Jayden Sullivan
20. Jake Simpkin
21. Tallyn Da Silva
22. Solomon Alaimalo
23. Latu Fainu
24. Justin Matamua
25. Asu Kepaoa
26. Josh Feledy
27. Brandon Tumeth
28. Sione Fainu
29. Jordan Miller
Coach: Benji Marshall

2025 - 27/30
1. Jahream Bula
2. Charlie Staines
3. Sunia Turuva
4. Justin Olam
5. Brent Naden
6. Lachlan Galvin
7. Jarome Luai
8. Alex Twal
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. David Klemmer
11. Samuela Fainu
12. John Bateman
13. Isaiah Papali'i

14. Latu Fainu
15. Justin Matamua
16. Alex Seyfarth
17. Fonua Pole

18. Starford To'a
19. Jayden Sullivan
20. Tallyn Da Silva
21. Josh Feledy
22. Luke Laulilii
23. Tony Sukkar
24. Kit Laulilii
25. Jordan Miller
26. Chris Faagutu
27. Solomone Saukuru

2026 - 16/30
1. Jahream Bula
2. Solomone Saukuru
3. Sunia Turuva
4. Justin Olam
5. Starford To'a
6. Lachlan Galvin
7. Jarome Luai
8. Alex Twal
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. Jordan Miller
11. Samuela Fainu
12. John Bateman
13. Kit Laulilii

14. Latu Fainu

18. Jayden Sullivan
19. Tallyn Da Silva

2027 - 6/30
3. Sunia Turuva
6. Latu Fainu
7. Jarome Luai
8. Alex Twal
11. Samuela Fainu

14. Jayden Sullivan

2028 - 1/30
7. Jarome Luai

Coach:

2029 - 1/30
7. Jarome Luai

Coach:

Roster Breakdown
First post in thread will be updated when new signings, contract extensions, or releases are made.

2024 - 30/30
1. Jahream Bula
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Starford To’a
4. Triston Reilly
5. Junior Tupou
6. Jayden Sullivan
7. Aidan Sezer
8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. David Klemmer
11. Isaiah Papali'i
12. John Bateman
13. Shawn Blore

14. Adam Doueihi
15. Alex Twal
16. Fonua Pole
17. Justin Matamua

18. Jake Simpkin
19. Alex Seyfarth
20. Samuela Fainu
21. Latu Fainu
22. Josh Feledy
23. Asu Kepaoa
24. Brent Naden
25. Tallyn Da Silva
26. Brandon Mansfield
27. Sione Fainu
28. Brandon Tumeth
29. Jordan Miller
30. Lachlan Galvin

2025 - 22/30
1. Jahream Bula
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Starford To'a
4. Josh Feledy
5. Brent Naden
6. Latu Fainu
7. Jayden Sullivan
8. Alex Twal
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. David Klemmer
11. Isaiah Papali'i
12. John Bateman
13. Fonua Pole

14. Tallyn Da Silva
15. Alex Seyfarth
16. Kit Laulilii
17. Samuela Fainu

18. Jordan Miller
19. Lachlan Galvin
20. Christopher Faagutu
21. Tony Sukkar
22. Solomone Saukuru

2026 - 15/30
1. Jahream Bula
3. Starford To'a
4. Solomone Saukuru
6. Latu Fainu
7. Jayden Sullivan
8. Jordan Miller
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. Alex Twal
11. Samuela Fainu
12. John Bateman
13. Kit Laulilii

14. Tallyn Da Silva
15. Tony Sukkar
16. Christopher Faagutu
17. Lachlan Galvin

2027 - 4/30
6. Latu Fainu
7. Jayden Sullivan
10. Alex Twal
11. Samuela Fainu

At this stage John Bateman 25/26 doesn’t look an astute decision by Sheenius

Was he any good this season?

That would depend on your definition of good,for what we supposedly paid including his transfer i could not possibly rate him as good.I wish him well but he needs to show more than just enthusiasm on the field especially at the price tag

Willett signed a 4 year deal. Any of those years top 30?
Don’t think so.

His manager spoke about hopefully moving into the Top 30, so maybe the last year or two are as a Development Player.

Roster Breakdown
First post in thread will be updated when new signings, contract extensions, or releases are made.

2024 - 30/30
1. Jahream Bula
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Starford To’a
4. Triston Reilly
5. Junior Tupou
6. Jayden Sullivan
7. Aidan Sezer
8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. David Klemmer
11. Isaiah Papali'i
12. John Bateman
13. Shawn Blore

14. Adam Doueihi
15. Alex Twal
16. Fonua Pole
17. Justin Matamua

18. Jake Simpkin
19. Alex Seyfarth
20. Samuela Fainu
21. Latu Fainu
22. Josh Feledy
23. Asu Kepaoa
24. Brent Naden
25. Tallyn Da Silva
26. Brandon Mansfield
27. Sione Fainu
28. Brandon Tumeth
29. Jordan Miller
30. Lachlan Galvin

2025 - 22/30
1. Jahream Bula
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Starford To'a
4. Josh Feledy
5. Brent Naden
6. Latu Fainu
7. Jayden Sullivan
8. Alex Twal
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. David Klemmer
11. Isaiah Papali'i
12. John Bateman
13. Fonua Pole

14. Tallyn Da Silva
15. Alex Seyfarth
16. Kit Laulilii
17. Samuela Fainu

18. Jordan Miller
19. Lachlan Galvin
20. Christopher Faagutu
21. Tony Sukkar
22. Solomone Saukuru

2026 - 15/30
1. Jahream Bula
3. Starford To'a
4. Solomone Saukuru
6. Latu Fainu
7. Jayden Sullivan
8. Jordan Miller
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. Alex Twal
11. Samuela Fainu
12. John Bateman
13. Kit Laulilii

14. Tallyn Da Silva
15. Tony Sukkar
16. Christopher Faagutu
17. Lachlan Galvin

2027 - 4/30
6. Latu Fainu
7. Jayden Sullivan
10. Alex Twal
11. Samuela Fainu

So Stefano can sign with another club today for 2025 ?

Don’t think so.

His manager spoke about hopefully moving into the Top 30, so maybe the last year or two are as a Development Player.
@KingRobbie, you seem to be all over the way the cap works, so maybe you can clarify a few things.

You often hear people refer to the top 30 as the 30 highest paid players in the club and I would guess that it is not really quite that simple because if you already have a top 30 and want to sign someone who has become available, you can't just give them a contract and push the lowest paid player in your current top 30 out and down into a second tier position, I mean they have a contract and you just can't get rid of them that easily, although some posters on this forum don't seem to think that should be a problem.

I'm pretty sure I know your answer and that is that you can't do that and it just doesn't work that way, but just imagine if it did what sort of pressure it could add as far as extra competition for positions that it would or could create.

Speaking of second tier contracts, how are they funded because the salary cap covers the top 30 players, development players, Veteran Player allowance, Motor Vehicle allowance and then there is money thrown in for running football departments and I'm not really sure whatever else.

So then you have to ask, where does the money come from for second tier contracts and then there are all the levels below that that must come from state leagues, sponsors, leagues club grants, memberships, merchandise sales, raffles, fund raisers, etc.

It really must get pretty complicated and would be something that a lot of people never really stop to think about because it is really quite mind boggling, all the things that go on and have to be funded going all the way back to the junior leagues.

@KingRobbie, you seem to be all over the way the cap works, so maybe you can clarify a few things.

You often hear people refer to the top 30 as the 30 highest paid players in the club and I would guess that it is not really quite that simple because if you already have a top 30 and want to sign someone who has become available, you can't just give them a contract and push the lowest paid player in your current top 30 out and down into a second tier position, I mean they have a contract and you just can't get rid of them that easily, although some posters on this forum don't seem to think that should be a problem.

I'm pretty sure I know your answer and that is that you can't do that and it just doesn't work that way, but just imagine if it did what sort of pressure it could add as far as extra competition for positions that it would or could create.

Speaking of second tier contracts, how are they funded because the salary cap covers the top 30 players, development players, Veteran Player allowance, Motor Vehicle allowance and then there is money thrown in for running football departments and I'm not really sure whatever else.

So then you have to ask, where does the money come from for second tier contracts and then there are all the levels below that that must come from state leagues, sponsors, leagues club grants, memberships, merchandise sales, raffles, fund raisers, etc.

It really must get pretty complicated and would be something that a lot of people never really stop to think about because it is really quite mind boggling, all the things that go on and have to be funded going all the way back to the junior leagues.
Yep, you're right, they have to be in your top 30 highest paid at the club and their status as a Top 30 player is fixed, meaning they can't just be pushed out of it.

The other stuff regarding where funding comes from for lower grade signings etc. probably isn't a question for me, I'm sure other people might be more cluey when it comes to those areas.

If you have a listen to Shane Richardson on Jimmy Grahams pod he explains the clubs funding model. Basically the NRL grants clubs an amount nearly 1.5 times the salary cap each year (TV dollars). He says you’d have to be a moron to go broke.

Did someone mention somewhere that we lost money this year.

Not saying we are morons. :ROFLMAO:🤡

Last edited:
@KingRobbie, love your work.
Not sure if the information is already in another thread but is there anyway that there could be more information about the young players offered Development deals or top 30 contracts and this years train and trialists. Essentially it would be good to get an expanded list of the Top 30 and those pushing for selection this year and in future years.

Back