Racing tips, talk etc

hope you are feeling better, it has been a frustrating journey, especially when he was odds on in the wet at Grafton in a field of 6 and got beat.. I didn't show a lot of faith today and went with $100 eachway, I was going to open the shoulders but after the last run being so so poor I chickened out

Hopefully Mr H is like the Tigers and we finally get into the semis
I got a box tri the first time he come second. About a year ago, I was in hospital that time. It put a smile on my dial and topped up the account enough that I was punting most days while in hospital.
I actually got to watch The soccer World Cup too while I was in there. I had a 5 leg multi on the final all five got up and they didn’t pay me bcoz it was a tie at FT and extra time and then Argentina won and bcoz they hadn’t won at FT they didn’t pay up the a-holes. They reckon I needed two more legs on my multi, one for the tie at FT and one for the tie at end of extra time and then the win. I tried the “this is BS you’re ripping me off you thieves I’m taking me biz elsewhere” line and when that failed I even played the cancer card and how I’ve only got 18 months to live and shit. But NO, they were not paying, Bastidos!!!

I got a box tri the first time he come second. About a year ago, I was in hospital that time. It put a smile on my dial and topped up the account enough that I was punting most days while in hospital.
I actually got to watch The soccer World Cup too while I was in there. I had a 5 leg multi on the final all five got up and they didn’t pay me bcoz it was a tie at FT and extra time and then Argentina won and bcoz they hadn’t won at FT they didn’t pay up the a-holes. They reckon I needed two more legs on my multi, one for the tie at FT and one for the tie at end of extra time and then the win. I tried the “this is BS you’re ripping me off you thieves I’m taking me biz elsewhere” line and when that failed I even played the cancer card and how I’ve only got 18 months to live and shit. But NO, they were not paying, Bastidos!!!
so annoying when they knock the multi back even when you technically picked the winner.

so annoying when they knock the multi back even when you technically picked the winner.
Yeah it was late at night in the human repair shop so it was dead quiet and I was Not Happy Jedi!!!
I wanted to chuck a little tanty but had to be quiet so I told myself don’t worry the cash will be in your account in the morning, but I knew it wouldn’t be. So I hit the morphine button every 5 mins till I crashed out.
I’m not sure if you can tell but I’m still not over it. Damn Tab. Damn them to hell.

Yeah I just missed a four leg multi on the NRL last year one game went to Golden Point and my team won it in the first set I think but when no dividend was forthcoming I found the "payable on 80 minutes" there somewhere

I hope you don't really have the big C @Buttface 😞

Yeah I just missed a four leg multi on the NRL last year one game went to Golden Point and my team won it in the first set I think but when no dividend was forthcoming I found the "payable on 80 minutes" there somewhere

Yeah it’s a jip. Like they don’t extort enough out of us.
Yeah I was given 18 months 12 months ago , had an op and now I got 3-5 years maybe more maybe less. They don’t know. It is what it is.
The tab didn’t care bcoz their part cancer anyway. 😁

Yeah it’s a jip. Like they don’t extort enough out of us.
Yeah I was given 18 months 12 months ago , had an op and now I got 3-5 years maybe more maybe less. They don’t know. It is what it is.
The tab didn’t care bcoz their part cancer anyway. 😁
Jesus mate so sorry to hear this I was unaware... I was hoping I was the only one in this boat
It tips yiur life upside down ay... And the family.

Sorry to get off topic

If you ever want to chat PM me mate... I hope there's no one else gunna join our club

Don’t be sad Ink, that’s not why I said it. It’s just life and I got a few extra years maybe more, so gotta be happy with that. 😁
PS: I’m allowed medicinal herbs now, no questions asked, just drop the c card and everyone goes “oh yeah Kool, does that help?”
Yep it sure does.
😁🤪😁

Jesus mate so sorry to hear this I was unaware... I was hoping I was the only one in this boat
It tips yiur life upside down ay... And the family.

Sorry to get off topic

If you ever want to chat PM me mate... I hope there's no one else gunna join our club
I think I will later. And,
Back at ya Ink. I’m usually pretty upbeat about it all so if you’re ever down give me a yell.
Back on topic.

Mister Hemsworth
Set to run Eagle Farm race 6 1400m 27 12.2023
It will be a soft track and up in class (class 2) so horses having won 2 races etc.
Maybe a place hope again, waiting to hear back from trainer

scratched barrier 17 and 61kg will look for something likely Friday 5th January depending if Orman can ride him
Mister Hemsworth is racing today 61kg plenty of scratching out including main dangers. Heavy tack and wide draw but comes in with scratchings and should head to crown of the track for heavy track. Orman was keen to run so we are.
Think he wins today
Sunshine Coast race 8 number 1 around $3.10

Last edited:
Mister Hemsworth is racing today 61kg plenty of scratching out including main dangers. Heavy tack and wide draw but comes in with scratchings and should head to crown of the track for heavy track. Orman was keen to run so we are.
Think he wins today
Sunshine Coast race 8 number 1 around $3.10
Thanks again Jedi.
Mr Hemsworth came fourth and lucky for me I backed it on the nose again.
But I picked the 2 others and the roughy that won the race at $11ish in a box, 50% I think it was, anyway I got the tri bcoz I picked the roughy and Mr H stayed out of it.
🤙🏻😎🤘🏻

Mister Hemsworth Set to run 19 January race 6 at Sunshine Coast over 1600m in a class 1 drawn barrier 6
class 1 tonight 6 other runners pretty weak field and $2.50 think we can get away with it tonight
Speaking to trainer he thinks he is just a provincial type horse so this race does kind of suit being a class 1. Doubt we see him in any metro races in the future and likely stick around the provincials a few more times then sell him off
Think he wins tonight

I have been given a tip Doomden R6 #8 Damo Dayz and in the same race George Goshn is part owner of #2 John Rambo.
Both were equal Favs.
Bet with ya head.

I have been given a tip Doomden R6 #8 Damo Dayz and in the same race George Goshn is part owner of #2 John Rambo.
Both were equal Favs.
Bet with ya head.
Well I went with Damo Days, should’ve gone with old Johnny Rambo.

Staff online

Back