OFFICIAL Pathways - KOE General Discussion

We have named a decent team, but the Bulldogs have quite a few that have and can play well at NRL level and I doubt we will have the ability to match them across the park.
It’s a good test to see if some of our players are improving and can show it against good quality opposition.

Hayze Perham
Blake Wilson
Toby Sexton
Liam Knight
Jake Turpin
Zane Tetavano

They can afford to have an ex regular first grader on the bench for reggies 🤔 (ZT)

But it's 13v 13 from kick off a bit ofuck and some 50/ fufitys go our way we just never know... But likely another hiding coming up

It's just an unbalanced event talent wise coming up... Just give it your best lads

Well the suprise Team is our Jersey Flegg, sitting second on the table. They just keep on winning by a small margin in high scoring games.
From what I've seen of them, they've barely had any changes to the team apart from the odd couple per week and the spine has relatively stayed the same which has allowed the players to gel and get comfortable with each other over the past 7rds or so

The Knock On Effect NSW Cup - Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Saturday, May 4 - 12:40 p.m. AEST
Accor Stadium, Sydney

WESTERN SUBURBS MAGPIES

1. Starford To'a
2. Solomona Faataape
3. Declan Casey
4. Josh Feledy
5. Alex Lobb
6. Jayden Sullivan
7. James Valevatu
8. Reuben Porter
9. Jake Simpkin (c)
10. Nick Lui-Toso
11. Sione Vaihu
12. Asu Kepaoa
13. Kit Laulilii

14. Tallyn Da Silva
15. Chris Faagutu
16. Jordan Miller
17. Gordon Whippy

18. Lachlan Broederlow
Coach: Aaron Payne

INS: Starford To'a, Kit Laulilii, Chris Faagutu, Gordon Whippy

OUTS: Luke Laulilii (concussion), Brandon Tumeth (crusher tackle), Justin Matamua (dangerous contact), Sione Fainu (high tackle)
I'm looking forward to what we can do on Saturday against one of the best Cup sides now that our hooker & halves are building some continuity.

On paper our outside backs are strong and really T'oa should dominate at this level.

Hopefully our defence up the middle is better as they build experience together but that's where we'll likely be found out.

I'm looking for progress & some classy and big effort plays from Laulilii, Tallyn, Faagutu & Miller to reinforce our hope in them.

I'm looking forward to what we can do on Saturday against one of the best Cup sides now that our hooker & halves are building some continuity.

On paper our outside backs are strong and really T'oa should dominate at this level.

Hopefully our defence up the middle is better as they build experience together but that's where we'll likely be found out.

I'm looking for progress & some classy and big effort plays from Laulilii, Tallyn, Faagutu & Miller to reinforce our hope in them.
Why wouldnt you start with TDS instead of Simpkin he needs time on the field.

From what I've seen of them, they've barely had any changes to the team apart from the odd couple per week and the spine has relatively stayed the same which has allowed the players to gel and get comfortable with each other over the past 7rds or so
Actually there's been wholesale changes almost every week, spine, outside backs, forwards. All rotating a huge amount, there are very few combinations, yet they keep winning which is impressive

A J loses ball in first minute 1 minute later dogs score
As bad as it gets
I’ve tried to find positives in his game, but honestly take him off and release him immediately.
Bulldogs should win this game by 50

Kepaoa drops it in our 4th hitup. Then he doesn't slide and let's Sexton slip through to score. Just drop him to Ron Massey.

This could get ugly

3 drops so far Kepoa and Lobb and Kit
Bulldogs 2nd try has biggest forward being marked on our tryline by Sullivan that's it no one else within 5m . A impossible to stop

One team is playing with intent and wanting to put pressure on the players above them. The other is just waiting for the siren to sound.

Latest posts

Back