OFFICIAL Pathways - KOE General Discussion

Great try.
These Magpies are shit on a stick.
Let’s prey for no more injuries this year.

Is Sullivan the worst teammate in the league? I am yet to watch a game where he doesn’t give his teammates a spray.

Just then he lost his shit because Miller had a cramp..

Maybe the fullback will play NRL one day but, based on today's form, I couldn't name one other who is pushing for a spot. They need a mass cleanout. This grade should consist of players showing they're ready to step up.

We say that every year but always seem to field a team of duds

Is Sullivan the worst teammate in the league? I am yet to watch a game where he doesn’t give his teammates a spray.

Just then he lost his shit because Miller had a cramp..
Sullivan got heckled by a Bronco fan after Hayden scored for the Bears and carried on like a goose threatening to meet him outside the dressing rooms pointing and the Bronco fan was laughing at him

Last edited:
Think we had 7 or 8 players in Cup who were eligible for Flegg and a couple still eligible for SG Ball so we are using it for development which is good.

The bears side on paper isn't amazing but wins lots of cup games because they train together every week and so have cohesion and also all established adults in their mkd 20s. Those 2 things win you games more then individual talent when the opposition each week has no cohesion

Sullivan got heckled by a Bronco fan after Hayden scored for the Bears and carried on like a goose threatening to meet him outside the dressing rooms pointing and the Bronco fan was laughing at him
Sullivan is a juvenile.

I really hope we can do something about this contract, the guy is so unbelievable bad.

I must have watched a different game. I thought Casey was awful. Feledy too small and not quick enough but runs hard and Is far better than Casey.
Young Miller is getting fitter and looks a prospect

Back