Origin 2023

NSW have done really well to win like this carrying Mitchell Moses as halfback. Cody Walker has been the difference.

🤣 thought Moses wasn’t too bad for a downhill skiier but agree about walker. Luia is a headless chook in attack.
Moses is busy, but doesn’t do anything.
Zero line breaks, zero line break assists, zero tries, zero try assists. He kicks well but isn’t a rep level halfback.

So most of NSW wanted Teddy gone. The media and fans alike really turned on him.
235m
2 line breaks
1 try assist
11 tackle breaks
and defended well…both the highball and attacking raids.

Would you pick him again next year?

So most of NSW wanted Teddy gone. The media and fans alike really turned on him.
235m
2 line breaks
1 try assist
11 tackle breaks
and defended well…both the highball and attacking raids.

Would you pick him again next year?
Depends on his form tbh… a lot of people saying put Edwards but I think he’s just a system player. Scott Drinkwater is someone i’d seriously conside !!

Lol at Joeys breakdown of the Bradman Best try just then…
It wasn’t that brilliant Joey and it was completely obvious what happened.
I’ve said it a number of times…the bloke could play, but it was instinctive. His Rugby League knowledge is basic. His insights aren’t very insightful. He isn’t a student of the game like some of these QLDers are. Smith, Slater, Cronk run rings around him.

Rueben got the Wally Lewis Medal?
Well done champion.
Whole hearted warrior. Been my fave player in the comp for a few years now.

Lol at Joeys breakdown of the Bradman Best try just then…
It wasn’t that brilliant Joey and it was completely obvious what happened.
I’ve said it a number of times…the bloke could play, but it was instinctive. His Rugby League knowledge is basic. His insights aren’t very insightful. He isn’t a student of the game like some of these QLDers are. Smith, Slater, Cronk run rings around him.
I'm sure you know more about football tactics than a hasbeen like joey Tucker you can't even use your own head

Reactions: BZN
Back