OFFICIAL NRLW: Wests Tigers announce three key signings

The upside to these signings is I'm looking forward to the added squad. The club is deprived, however the ladies still have belief in wanting to join the club. These women are top shelf and, given the perception of the club at the moment and current circumstances, as a club and for fans, we are pretty lucky to have them. It's going to be great to have some passion and pride in the jersey again, win, lose, draw.

How did @philgood original post of easy. "no one cares about NRLW" to 'no one cares about me' ???????
Click on reply of quote
Then click curser to post your quoting and your away
I’m very limited but found this by mistake
Using iPhone

Reactions: BZN
Good signings but of course I only partially read the subject line in my inbox and initially thought "huh, which blokes did we sign?"

One competition is the best rugby competition of any code in the world, one of the toughest sporting arenas on earth.

The other is a fledgling sport that has barely a few thousand participants in the country and it is really still an amateur competition that they are trying to sell as professional. I hope it grows but there’s no guarantee of that.

I hope the club don’t lose sight of that.
Women’s rugby league has over 20,000 participants in NSW alone.

Thats pretty poor , yes we do give A hoot it’s our ladies showing what they got for this club , it’s a good thing and maybe the best thing this year , get on board
Not poor at all. Its boring as hell.
Only thing i care about is the mens team, and even supporting them is becoming increasingly difficult. More than 10 years of crap being dished up to us supporters

It only exists to engage a female audience and strengthen their connection to the game. So mothers allow their little precious ones to play Rugby league.
Phil you aren't both anti vax and anti NRLW? Oh the shame

Staff online

Back