OFFICIAL NRLW: Wests Tigers announce three key signings

No one cares about NRLW

if you say stuff like this then you likely havent watched it. i was hesitent about it at first however the skill level is well above what i thought. to me it reminds me of footy in the early-mid 90s before everything became overly structured. in a lot of ways its more enjoyabkle to watch then the NRL. I genuinley love watching it

I will say that I am concerned the NRL have gone too far with bringing 10 teams in. 6 seemed perfect to me, you dont want it to become like the AFLW which has nowhere near enough players to fill 17 teams or whatever they have. Fingers crossed it doesnt lessen the product.

I will be watching. I haven't had a reason to get into the women's game. Now that the club I support has a team I will watch their games.

There could also be a little bit of karma here also since Kimmorley is the womens coach and it would be poetic justice if he has the women playing better football than the men coached by Sheens considering the way Sheens sacrificed him and the club last year to win the wooden spoon.

We need leaders. Maybe they will be the light in this darkness. Mother Nature. Mother Earth. Someone has to raise the bar. Everyman loves a woman. Man is lost otherwise. There is hope.

Members online

Back