LIVE GAME (NRLW) Round 2 vs. Sharks

Live Game Discussion
Attack just a little bit off…but this should improve as they play more together …

Seem to have some pretty good players ..1,2,4,8,9,11,12…

The women show more desperation in defence and in attack they seem more organised
I’m not too familiar with names just yet, but I think we have 1 or 2 Aussie rep players in our team … still we definitely play a heck of a lot more as a unit in the women’s than men’s

Hopefully we go all the way and make the big dance.

Noddy should be very proud of the whole team and what he has managed to achieve with the squad in their first year in the NRL.
As I wrote sometime back I’m just pleased to see him come through the “other side” of a terrible tail end to 2022.
He’s had his share of bad times, both personal and footy, so good onya Noddy !!

got the sisters for grunt,like how our prop sorted it out in the1st 15 (no:2) Wihtfeld go's alright.super sub in the 2nd,hope their joy enthusiasm flows thru the club

The little No 9 is so gutsy and delivers a really good pass from dummy half, watched the game and enjoyed it.
I've watched a decent amount of the Harvey Norman Premiership. Prior's passing can be quite inconsistent, however she always knows when to run without over doing it and leads our line speed every week and makes good first contact, though often drops off tackles.
But good to have another member in the Ebony Prior Fan Club.

Back